This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Command] (commands) /ares

Hello to all, my idea is you can put a command to Auto re-spawn in a minigame. An example of this is.

Im in /mg3 and a guy kill me, and i spawn in my normal spawn, i go again to /mg3 and i put /ares and when i die now i appear in minigame and if i want to quit the Auto re-spawn minigame i put /ares again.

And when you put /ares a message can appear "You put "Auto re-spawn command to desactive it put /ares again.

Or if you go to a minigame and you dont got /ares activated, the message can be "You dont got Auto re-spawn activated to active it put /ares

Why this can be good? I think this can be good because you can put /ares and dont need to put the minigame command again.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by [.ZF.]JuanPucho; 16-07-14, 03:17 AM.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...hlight=respawn

Already suggested 2 times before , but dont know why isnt it accepted !

Comment

Good idea i support it Im lazy so yes xD.
      sigpic

Comment

I think it might be useful for players who play a lot of minigames, mainly for lazy-players :P XD
        for me yup!

Comment

I fully support this idea and if I may add it wouldn't be bad for ctf and team death events too.

Where one team might get short because people are bored, outgunned or just lazy to go through the whole event. Or sometime you press esc while the confirmation pops up or u press no by mistake. Sure admin can bring u in event but wouldn't this way be easier and faster.
          Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
          WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X