X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Vehicle's.

[GameMode].
    Mostly people's like tuned car's and they can't save them as a privte vehicle.They lost there tuned car's when they rejoin. So,I suggest tht add to gm private vehcile system or /saveveh or /loadveh.So every one can save there own tuned car's when they came back in server they easily get there modifyed car's back by using pv or save load veh.

Thanks
    Regard's Rand[Y]

I'm Not FlirtinG
    I'm Just Being Extra Nice
    With SomeonE Who Is
    Extra Attractive

Originally posted by Randy View Post
    [GameMode].
    Mostly people's like tuned car's and they can't save them as a privte vehicle.They lost there tuned car's when they rejoin. So,I suggest tht add to gm private vehcile system or /saveveh or /loadveh.So every one can save there own tuned car's when they came back in server they easily get there modifyed car's back by using pv or save load veh.

Thanks
    Regard's Rand[Y]

Something like that already exist, you can use /savecar then /lc to load your components.
    But you need to do that everytime, so when u join u can save your components with /sac then /lc to load it.

Btw, u can use /lc id, to load the components of another player, then /sac to save it.
    Last edited by Kenneth; 21-07-14, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post

Something like that already exist, you can use /savecar then /lc to load your components.
      But you need to do that everytime, so when u join u can save your components with /sac then /lc to load it.

Btw, u can use /lc id, to load the components of another player, then /sac to save it.
      Yeah! But Mine idea is good to if u also add buying system people will buy car's from otto's or from wang' car's from their money and then tune like they want & then save it.It will be more awsome.

I'm Not FlirtinG
      With SomeonE Who Is
      Extra Attractive

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
        Yeah! But Mine idea is good to if u also add buying system people will buy car's from otto's or from wang' car's from their money and then tune like they want & then save it.It will be more awsome.
        Sorry, but this is not RolePlay so -1
        KVIrc User

Comment

BroW this is not for RolePlay Any way i got a idea so i have post it here. :/

I'm Not FlirtinG
          With SomeonE Who Is
          Extra Attractive

Comment

For what?

Just spawn a vehicle you need and pimp it, it has absolutely no sense to have your own vehicle on a stunt server..
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Sorry, we won't add this. As other players explained there are a lot of commands to pimp your car.

Good game

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X