This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random event

I suggest a command for admins that choses a random map for the event type they chose. For example : /randomlms or something like that,because it gets really dumb that admins dont know any maps other than ShipCTF and TheVillage.

It's not that every admins like these two events, we have admins which also load different events everyday. Not needed in my opinion (we have to load every each event that players like the most i.e. derby, fallout etc, also this looks like /nev (next event based on rotation)
    Last edited by Cashewz; 23-07-14, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ View Post
      It's not that every admins like these two events, we have admins which also load different events everyday. Not needed in my opinion (we have to load every each event that players like the most i.e. derby, fallout etc, also this looks like /nev (next event based on rotation)
      +

on Rotation it's not only ShipCTF and TheVillage, but there are 165 different event maps where ordered randomly.

Also admins can see list of all map and select it, not to specify the name of event anymore. The reason because it's mostly loaded ShipCTF and TheVillage is because the player wants it, to be honest until this time, i've deny request for ShipCTF map that's asked every day since a week ago, then i load another event map so that players don't just play on the same map everytime.

How funny that the player themselves liked ShipCTF and TheVillage and think that we are so dumb always loading that map and didn't know others?
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        +

on Rotation it's not only ShipCTF and TheVillage, but there are 165 different event maps where ordered randomly.

Also admins can see list of all map and select it, not to specify the name of event anymore. The reason because it's mostly loaded ShipCTF and TheVillage is because the player wants it, to be honest until this time, i've deny request for ShipCTF map that's asked every day since a week ago, then i load another event map so that players don't just play on the same map everytime.

How funny that the player themselves liked ShipCTF and TheVillage and think that we are so dumb always loading that map and didn't know others?
        the reason that people want shipctf and village, is because those are the only maps they know, other less known maps get loaded once or twice and then forgotten.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2916#post12916
        Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 24-07-14, 08:52 PM.
        I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

As specified admins have a /nev command to load the next event in the rotation list. And personally I see less ShipCTF and TheVillageLMS loaded :-)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X