[GAMEMOD] Cleo Files Detected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMOD] Cleo Files Detected

How about adding an Anti-Cheat that detect CLEO files in GTA Sa File ?
    When player join the server he will automatically kicked for that so the player delete his hacks then he come back and play simply without cheats i don't about where to find it .. it's just came into my mind so i decided to tell admins about and i searched for it and i found something close in that picture :

Well , first of all i don't know if this's even possible to do , and even if i think the server has many things to change/fix that more important than this like adding a proper hit register system.

I'm not saying theres no need for it , but admins are there to deal with cheaters anyway so ..

Also not all cleo files are "cheats" it could be just a simple modification ( like Vehicles' sounds , First Person Mod , Skin mods ..etc ) which isn't against the rules since it doesn't give you any advantages over other players as you can see here :

"" 2.1 Do not use ANY cheats or game modifications such as CLEO or Parkour. This excludes mods that only affect your own game such as skin mods, hud mods, speedo mods, and vehicle mods. This excludes the GamerX Custom IMG file. ""

So that's my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
      How about adding an Anti-Cheat that detect CLEO files in GTA Sa File ?
      When player join the server he will automatically kicked for that so the player delete his hacks then he come back and play simply without cheats i don't about where to find it .. it's just came into my mind so i decided to tell admins about and i searched for it and i found something close in that picture :
      First of all its possible to make, not sure if its easy or hard to make but its possible. i have seen many server with this feature but it doesnot detect automatically the hacker. just autokick random IDs (if the player is clean he will rejoin, if no he wont join after be kicked)

Second this idea didnot came in ur mind suddenly, maybe you saw this idea in a site http://samp-ac.com/ (even the screenshot is the same).

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
      Well , first of all i don't know if this's even possible to do , and even if i think the server has many things to change/fix that more important than this like adding a proper hit register system.

I'm not saying theres no need for it , but admins are there to deal with cheaters anyway so ..

Also not all cleo files are "cheats" it could be just a simple modification ( like Vehicles' sounds , First Person Mod , Skin mods ..etc ) which isn't against the rules since it doesn't give you any advantages over other players as you can see here :

"" 2.1 Do not use ANY cheats or game modifications such as CLEO or Parkour. This excludes mods that only affect your own game such as skin mods, hud mods, speedo mods, and vehicle mods. This excludes the GamerX Custom IMG file. ""

So that's my opinion

In da screenshot, its shows "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" https://www.cheatengine.org/aboutce.php

Its a program being running with or without gta san andreas.

Its not a cleo file at all

So maybe this Anti Cheat system doesnot scan the folder of gta, its detect the current programs running at the PC, so if a suspect program be decteded = autokick

Last edited by GenGar; 05-05-18, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

In da screenshot, its shows "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" https://www.cheatengine.org/aboutce.php

Its a program being running with or without gta san andreas.

Its not a cleo file at all

So maybe this Anti Cheat system doesnot scan the folder of gta, its detect the current programs running at the PC, so if a suspect program be decteded = autokick
        Yeah i know ,, Pikachou Suggested adding a "Cleo Files Detector" and kick everyone who has cleo files in their game not an Anti-Cheat

He put that picture for the cheat engine just as an example

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

Second this idea didnot came in ur mind suddenly, maybe you saw this idea in a site http://samp-ac.com/ (even the screenshot is the same).
          About this i searched for it to make sure if it possible to add that AC to the servers so i searched in google for name " Cleo files AC detector "

And as Kakashi said i just took that pic from the site you gave as an example

Comment

No, that's Whitetiger's sa-mp anti cheat, requires the player to download the client executable. This is usually used in some "tournament" servers which require their players to use it in order to join. There is a benefit having this, since it has a "global-ban" database, which mean if you are banned in the server with same anti-cheat for cheat, you can't join another server with the same anti-cheat. I think it can also detect cleo.
            However, this can't be achieved by just only installing it in the server.

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post

I must tell you that people can easily rename/disguise/hide their cleo script to other ones that are known not giving advantages. Not just that, even the cleo compiled script files are not readable by human, the method showing screenshot of folder to ban appeal would be useless. Sure scripts can be simple, but scripts has more possibility to allow advantages/cheat.

And i'm not quite sure what you mean with "proper hit register system". In fact, gamerx gamemode does not include/touch any part of it, it's already by default the SA-MP. The only reasons why hit does not register sometime is because of lag, and kinda-old/not optimized server/script.

Whitetiger is also the person who created crashes.asi ... you know what it's named "anti - crash", but people think it is simple, and not giving advantages at all.... till few players got banned from removing their fps limit
            KVIrc User

Comment

I want to clarify something that robo said, that is the whole point, the server uses the default samp hitreg that is why it is so bad. You don't really deathmatch a lot but this hitreg is the most inconsistent thing ever. Sniper bugs happen all the time and shots do not register when you shoot a player just as about as he hides behind something. It is really gamebreaking and we've been suggesting a different hiteg for a year now, Just requires installing a simple plugin.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X