X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestion :D

[GameMode]
    It's simple but look good.U should add Reaction test or math test.(The one who first type e.g cVu01Dm He/she will reward with 2 or 3 score with $2606 You will set money on ur choice and score too. and the one who first solve math test e.g 45+98-12 will rewarded same as reaction test.+ Random msg e.g Randy has won reaction test He/sHe rewarded with 2 score & $2500 .And also attach it to stats i mean reaction won [amount].This is for freeroam server's :/

Regard's
    Rand[Y]
    Last edited by Randy; 26-07-14, 11:51 AM.

I'm Not FlirtinG
    I'm Just Being Extra Nice
    With SomeonE Who Is
    Extra Attractive

Seen it on a lot other servers, quite common to be exact. From exp I know management don't like to copy other servers stuff. But if it's liked probably score wouldn't be proper.

More likely to be like the botsay cmd first one that types ..... something wins a cookies. +1 if it's for cookies for example, anyways most people are against winning score through other means than killing.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Hm .. Then reward +1 Cookie's with money.....

I'm Not FlirtinG
      With SomeonE Who Is
      Extra Attractive

Comment

This will just be another mean of causing spam in game , as the player count increases it will just cause spam in the main chat and its just useless because Botsay by admins already exists , No need for i think -1 sorry

Comment

-1 in giving score i didnt like that idea but if money only will be given then ok the true and good way is kill players and get score before i join gamerx i saw these things in many servers as "7 of 9" says and in that system there will be alot spam all will try to give the answere first and in that case there will be tooo much spam many wrong answeres and many spams.

Comment

iF We add Some Random for the person who type reaction test 2nd third or more they will get an error : there is no reaction or math test is appear's) i think this random msg will reduce spam .

I'm Not FlirtinG
            With SomeonE Who Is
            Extra Attractive

Comment

-1 it will be abusing and spamming and the botsay is enough for Cookies.

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-suggestions-3

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X