Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Server] Spawn Kill

Hello
    Because of the spawn kill , Many players hated GamerX for that reason , When he spawn another player shoot him and he die , and the other player continue doing that so he can get score
    Other player will start complaint and leave the server , i don't know if this suggested before but let's open it again if there's
    1- Should remove the weapon sawn-off from the red zone
    2- God mode to players with +8 seconds of Anti Spawn Kill enabled

+1 the 2nd One was Great To be added! about 1st it will be nice but then it will be like he is sniping and we dont have sawn to kill him we have deagle cant cbug tec 9 only..

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
      Hello
      Because of the spawn kill , Many players hated GamerX for that reason , When he spawn another player shoot him and he die , and the other player continue doing that so he can get score
      Other player will start complaint and leave the server , i don't know if this suggested before but let's open it again if there's
      You know it is a DM server, they're allowed to kill anyone in the server. If the guy who's complaining he can't fight, ask him to tele somewhere.

Originally posted by Pikachou
      Nope. you really know that cbug isn't allowed in red zones. It will be really shit without sawn offs, Sawn off is an indeed weapon for fast kills. Also as I said earlier they're free to tele somewhere in order to avoid DM. If they really wants to hangout at spawns means admins are ready to give them god mode if they don't abuse it.

Reaching rank 100 is an really hard thing, Many players do have a goal to reach it too. Well, the way you suggesting will make it more hard, rank 100 requires 80000 kills if i'm not wrong. So it's obviously important way to earn kills by spawns.

You're also free to explain them to whoever complaining about this. Tell them that they can tele or ask godmode to admins if they won't abuse it

Most of the guys do DM at medic spawn maybe example can be Churre. He's trying hard to reach 80000 kills for his rank 100. You see, he's DMing everytime at medic spawn just for his scores.

Also without Sawnsoffs getting kill spree is way hard. I really see most of DMers at spawns are with weapon sets of sawnoffs and tec 9. They would be really pissed off if sawnoff removed in redzone.

Originally posted by Pikachou
      Maybe, if this one really makes changes in good way I won't be against it. Since its just Anti spawn kill.. Also players who didn't wants to DM would go and take car fast.

But for EVENTS, I suggest the system shouldn't be taking change as people even hating the Anti spawn kill. Many players do rage even for the current anti spawn time lol. I'm saying about events, not the normal spawns.
      Last edited by Krrish; 06-06-18, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I think this is not a good suggestion.You can easily tell players in pm to teleport somewhere else.
        And as far as the event is concerned, I support it removal Anti spawn kill.

Comment

This is a very good idea, but why remove sawn-off only?
          Till the time the player has god-mode, he should not have any weapons so he can't abuse god-mode for those 8 9 or 10 seconds (whichever time they set for it).
          The weapons should be given to the player after anti-spawn turns off.

This is the only change in this suggestion I'm proposing, otheriwise this is a good idea

Comment

I Think this suggestion is not good because GamerX is a DM server and all players are allowed to teleport where they want to teleport.
            The Suggestion of removing Sawn off is also not good because it is the fastest and the more useable weapon in the server. Players use sawn off more than any other weapons Thats it.
            Thanks.

Comment

Hello
              Just adding one observation to the second suggestion:

Our GODMODE isnot too powerfull to prevent one player of kill another one.

On an close range someone can kill another player with GODMODE ON wih sawns-off or chainsaw .

The Current GODMODE works like an autorefill of health, so if someone take an consecutive damage the GODMODE wont have time to refill the HP (That's why is pretty ez to kill an TP with godmode using an rapid cbug or sawns-off or an chainsaw.).

So increase the time of antispawnkill wont help at all.

Would be nescessary to change the current GODMODE to another one, i have saw some servers that uses an GODMODE that works like locking the HP of the user in an specific number.

So the HP wont decrease or increase even with minigun shots

Comment

Hello
                Spawn kill wasn't allowed in a past, then it got allowed again, and I guess they knew what they did, so why allowing it again..

As Krrish said, the players can teleport somewhere If they don't want to fight or they can take vehicles, because I don't think the player will be umm dumb to be standing and complaining when they got a big chance to take a vehicle and run away or teleport.

Sometimes when I see players leaving for getting killed, it's because of this, let me give an example

"GXTempNameID52 has been bored for long time.. 1 minute later, **GETS KILLED**" so then the player leaves like saying "i'm done here"..... That's just an example because I know this happened many times, I saw players doing random things, or sometimes even just walking, and after they got killed, they left

And If they don't leave because of that, then it's just a rage quit.. but as I said, they got many chances to go away like taking a vehicle. The anti spawn kill gets destroyed mostly when you shoot a player that is standing, If the player is on movement, it's impossible unless there was an almost perfect sync, but most of times, sync isn't perfect, so destroying spawn kill while player is moving, would be "impossible".

no shit, sawn off is the best weapon you can use to make score, and to reach the rank 100, you need 80000 kills

also there's still the Ammu Nation, and a player can go to buy it and then go to the spawn zone
                Last edited by Churre; 07-06-18, 12:36 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X