This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Suggestion

Hello Everyone! So my suggestion is that whenever an UnRegister player joins the server and even GxTempName and as soon as he/she spawns so first of all automatically he/she will see /help dialog bar coz some people dunno much about this server and then after closing it Rules bar will appear and then after closing it he/she can start playing ..... Hope You Like It
    Regards :- Amazing

Originally posted by Amazing_Guy View Post
    Hello Everyone! So my suggestion is that whenever an UnRegister player joins the server and even GxTempName and as soon as he/she spawns so first of all automatically he/she will see /help dialog bar coz some people dunno much about this server and then after closing it Rules bar will appear and then after closing it he/she can start playing ..... Hope You Like It
    Regards :- Amazing
    When an non-registered player join at GamerX the first message that apears on his/her screen is :

As you can see, on the screen above shows the following commands: /REGISTER /COMMANDS /HELP /TELES /AUTOFIX /CAR /V1-/V17 /RULES and last but not least /IMG.

On my view, This is enough information to be presented to any new player that arrives around the server.

Comment

As the Gengar said already on the home screen you have enough totter command.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X