Parking on players!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking on players!

So I wanted to make this long time ago but never really find time to do it.
    My suggestion is to add a rule for people who Park on players with car till they die.The thing is that its so annoying and it has a lot of adventages one example:You in a middle of a fight and player enters a car steps on you while u have PvP mode on and you can't do nothing your hopeless...
    It's very annoying and you can't do nothing about it I tought this was already a rule that is why I didnt post this before.
    The punishment should be a jail and it should be added at main /rules display.
    I hope you like my suggestion I hope im not the only one who thinks this is annoying af.

Well i tho this is already existed but then i found that its not , it should be added +1

Comment

I agree with you

Comment

If you were in a fight with someone else I agree, but if you were fighting the guy who was in the car I disagree cause that was a risk you took when you begin to fight someone who was in car

Comment

Good idea, I agree.

Comment

I agree with you +1

Comment

Yes it happens a lot of time because PvP doesn't allow to teleport and nothing to do but wait till dead. I agree
              +1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X