Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Races.

Hello!

So I'm here to suggest that, it would be great if normal (Level 1) players could buy races from their cookies like 20-30 cookies for buying a race, and the command should be "/buyrace <name>".

why would that be necessary to add , i mean why would they buy races lol?
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

why would that be necessary to add , i mean why would they buy races lol?
      like , if a player wants to break the record of a race so obviously he can't break at the first attempt , he can do in 2-3 attempts and also players could load their favorite races if it's added , that's why i suggested it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScopeZ View Post
        like , if a player wants to break the record of a race so obviously he can't break at the first attempt , he can do in 2-3 attempts and also players could load their favorite races if it's added , that's why i suggested it.
        There would be a lot of abuses with it. If it's added everyone will buy races and just keep loading them. Even the load race command is for Level 5+, normal players/tps don't really need it. If they can't break record, ask admins to load the race or just wait for the auto rotation. The current race system is already good, atleast we got a auto race rotation which is good.

Comment

There would be a lot of abuses with it. If it's added everyone will buy races and just keep loading them.
          why would they keep buying them when it costs cookies? they won't want to waste their cookies but yes some, players have many cookies so cookies amount can be increased i mean it can be like 50-100 cookies for buying a race.

Comment

Originally posted by ScopeZ View Post
            why would they keep buying them when it costs cookies? they won't want to waste their cookies but yes some, players have many cookies so cookies amount can be increased i mean it can be like 50-100 cookies for buying a race.
            Nearly most of the people in the server got 5k+ cookies, so who knows what will happen? Like I stated above even if they bought low races/in case having a buy limit. They can still load races. This can be just a example of the /cookieradius command which they suggested for RT leaders, you know there will be a lot of abuses if normal players could do it.

Comment

Well i don't really suggest on buying races. But it is not really a bad idea. There should be a limit like 1 player can buy 5 races at the most or only 2(just numbers) [with increase amount as number of purchase increases like 1st purchase cost 50 cookies, 2nd purchase cost 100 cookies(again just numbers)]and if he wants to buy more then he needs to sell the previous one(with no refund xD).
              My suggestion is that when someone buys a race and when he loads it, then it should get loaded as a challenge(only he enters the race and it not for everyone), for everyone the race will be auto loaded or by admins. When he loads only he can enter the race and no one else(also not displayed for everyone), so this will avoid abuse and also they can break records without waiting for it to get auto loaded. In fact if other players want to join these purchased races, then they join it but it would cost them 1 cookie(just number). This way only who actually think of breaking record would enter the race and the one who purchased the race would get some cookies back from others joining it(ofc not making it a way to earn cookies but unwanted players would not join[or the cookies goes to a server)].

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X