Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 Suggestions

My 3 suggestions for gamerx

1:There should be a system of /tpobs id when we type this it will enable/disable pobs sharing for 1 player why 1 player, many times this happened to me but i only remember 3 times my friend and i were creating a map for /hp so a player was disturbing too much he was doing /rpo me and he was seeing the right place where will be the goo planted so that he dont go at wrong way and he can take it easyly and i dont want that he /rpo me and see all tricks me and my friend created so i used /tpobs but after few mins i got pm from my friend he said i cant rpo u, so i have to enable my pobs sharing and he again doing /rpo so how about a system that will enable/disable pobs for 1 player not only 1 many players but we can do that on 1 players also becuz /tpobs disable for all and no one able to see and i just want to disable pobs for that bad guy and i cant so i suggest this one /tpobs id for enable/disable pobs for 1 player so that our friends can rpo us but bad guys cant. [/tpobs id for enable/disable sharing pobs for 1 player]

2:There should be a system of /arpo i think there is this but its removed for some reason but i think its needed becuz all the time we have to /rpo id, if there will be /arpo id so it will automatically rpo that player objects, when he create any object by /hut,/gravel/pond or /cpo id it will rpo that time and we can see that and also it will auto rpo when that guy saved his edited object by /epo id, and we wont lose anything. Note:There should be no announcement : that id (xyz) refreshed your objects, it will silently rpo and we wont be annoyed by this cmd /arpo id if there will be announcement we cant do our work it will all the time show that id xyz refreshed your player objects. [/arpo id for enable/disable auto rpo for a player]

3:And a little suggestion can you add /clw classic wheels i tune my car at /pimp and then i have to go at /tune to change wheels into classic wheels in my game those wheels are awesome so i want them in all cars if you think this will be ok can you create.
    Sorry for that loong post my english is bad cant tell this in short so i fully explained

I readed your full post and think about it after thinking 15 minutes i got my answere:
    1: +1
    2: +1
    3: +1
    why? these things happened to me also when i was playing gamerx i told my friend dont rpo and other friend i said him rpo so 1st friend was rpoing me i have to get rid of it but there was no other way except /tpobs and in this my friend cant rpo all cant rpo D:, and auto rpo its also good becuz all time friends rpo its annyoing we cant do our work so arpo is good one without announcement and clw its the thing you want in game and it can be also good.
    i was playing this server in march or april but then windows crashed i lost all serves and i lost this server also name and password and now i will create another account but after few days i dont have graphic card cant play gta sa its lagging too much i searched gamerx in google and then i found so i thought i cant go ingame but i can post on forums so i registered .
    YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
    Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

1.meh could be useful i guess.
      2.unless that causes lag or other issues +1
      3.meh. there should be /wheels a popup dialog with all wheels.
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

1.+1
        2. Thats what I wanted to suggest, but instead, directly stream it to me and not refresh the player cuz thats gonna be laggy. +1

Comment

Originally posted by Zarky View Post
          1.+1
          2. Thats what I wanted to suggest, but instead, directly stream it to me and not refresh the player cuz thats gonna be laggy. +1
          directly stream? and how would that work?
          how about it would only refresh the object that has been created, deleted, moved, rotated or changed id, if that is possible.
          Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 04-08-14, 03:11 PM.
          I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

I wonder why your always negative..

Admins can stream objects that are deleted/rotated/create/moved directly to ALL players.

Might be possible to do it for 1.

Comment

For the first one, yes, but make it ENABLED, for players when u have /tpobs on, and disable if u have them off, like if u have /tpobs on, you can enable the refresh for a guy and others not

For the second, yes. and if possible, remove the announcement on screen when someone refreshes your objects and make it just a chat message instead

for the third, not a big deal, yes

Comment

Um :/ this will be added or not? it will be good cmd /tpobs id to disable for 1 player again i got again that thing someone /rpo me when i was with my friend and creating objects i want to disable pobs for few players but i dont want to disable it for my friends.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X