• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make money important

Hello
    i saw in the game the money not important thing
    i suggest to make somethings to buy it by money
    example (to change ur skin u must pay 500k)
    example (to change ur name u must pay 500k)
    ex (to spawn a veh u must pay 500k)
    and more things u can add it
    and i suggest to remove the properties to make getting money harder
    Thank u.

Originally posted by EssamAshour View Post
    i saw in the game the money not important thing
    i suggest to make somethings to buy it by money
    and more things u can add it
    and i suggest to remove the properties to make getting money harder
    Thank u.
    Alright,To Change Skin 500k To Change Name 500k To Spawn Veh 500k? So How Can New Player(newbies)Spawn That?They Just Have 50000 Money How They Will Change Name If They Register? -1
    Last edited by Lynx_; 26-04-19, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soham_ View Post

Alright,To Change Skin 500k To Change Name 500k To Spawn Veh 500k? So How Can New Player(newbies)Spawn That?They Don't Have Money How They Will Change Name If They Register? -1
      dude 500k is example admins can make the right value
      and newbies must kill and play to take hard money to make the game more enthusiastic
      Last edited by PANZEHIR; 26-04-19, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Say what?!?! What are you trying to say? Buy skin buy veh??? Its not RP server. Its freeroam
        ​​​​​​-1
        Last edited by PANZEHIR; 26-04-19, 07:19 PM.

Comment

First of all like Logan says as it's not a RP server and what if new players come and see 500k for changing your skin?
          They're just gonna be like dayyum, So I just have to earn 500k to change my damn skin. :3

Comment

I am just posting here to let you guys know that he just said " 500K " as an example . He did not said that you will need exact 500K money to change your skin or to spawn a vehicle But Since I'm posting here I would like to vote on his suggestion .
            i saw in the game the money not important thing.
            Yes that's true money is like no use in GamerX except buying properties
            ​​
            Yes , I agree with your idea . It will make these things more interesting unless the amount is not " 500K " ( which is an example )
            and i suggest to remove the properties to make getting money harder.
            I don't think it's a good idea because properties are the only easiest way from where we can get money in game . That is all I wanted to say in your suggestion
            In the end I wanna say that make sure you read the suggestion carefully before posting
            Last edited by AmazingGuy; 27-04-19, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingGuy View Post
              I am just posting here to let you guys know that he just said " 500K " as an example . He did not said that you will need exact 500K money to change your skin or to spawn a vehicle But Since I'm posting here I would like to vote on his suggestion .

Yes that's true money is like no use in GamerX except buying properties
              ​​
              Yes , I agree with your idea . It will make these things more interesting unless the amount is not " 500K " ( which is an example )

I don't think it's a good idea because properties are the only reason from where we can get money in game . That is all I wanted to say in your suggestion
              In the end I wanna say that make sure you read the suggestion carefully before posting
              Properties are not the only way to earn money, you can earn money If you win a race, taking money bags from dead players, doing a killstreak from 5 - 14, maybe you meant the easiest way to earn money? Anyways removing properties thing I don't see it as a good idea since properties are special thing from a player
              Last edited by Churre; 26-04-19, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Properties are not the only way to earn money, you can earn money If you win a race, taking money bags from dead players, doing a killstreak from 5 - 14, maybe you meant the easiest way to earn money? Anyways removing properties thing I don't see it as a good idea since properties are special thing from a player
                Properties make money easy to get We can reduce the money we gain from the properties to make it suitable

Comment

Property earnings should never be removed, thats the bestest and easiest way to earn properties. For spawning vehicles no money should be taken, since it is freeroam and not rp. For changing skin it is a good idea. The better the skins are the higher they cost.
                  For some special /lhos, money could be charged(not for all)
                  Also if the money earned from properties is reduced, then money could also be earned by completing challenges.
                  +1(with few changes ofc)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X