New Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suggestion

So many people like me have potato pc and rubbish internet so our fps is like 10-20 so I want you guys to let us install fps unlocker so we guys can play as well and mostly servers allow fps unlocker I tested fps unlocker it give me 30 fps I tried in another server and in story mod and still sometimes it lag with fps unlocker so how we guys can play with u guys so I request this community to allow us to install fps unlocker

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

"FPSUnlocker"
    it just unlocks the fps and give you more than 100, it doesn't increase, it only allows you to reach 100+ fps , and as you said you get like 30-40 fps , so bro FPSUnlocker won't increase it. If you want to increase your fps, so set your in-game graphics quality to Low/Lowest, I know game looks like minecraft with the lowest settings but i play with it myself (lol). And If you do not want to make your game minecraft then buy a new PC.
    Last edited by XWarriorX; 21-05-19, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XWarriorX View Post
      "FPSUnlocker"
      it just unlocks the fps and give you more than 100, it doesn't increase your fps it only allows you to reach 100+ , and as you said you get like 30-40 fps , so bro FPSUnlocker won't increase your fps. If you want to increase your fps, so set your in-game graphics quality to Low/Lowest, I know game looks like minecraft with the lowest settings but i play with it myself (lol). And If you do not want to make your game minecraft then buy a new PC.
      I can't buy a new pc and my graphic are already lowest so players like me need fps unlocker

Comment

Originally posted by jasmeet View Post

I can't buy a new pc and my graphic are already lowest so players like me need fps unlocker
        i've already told you, FPSUnlocker only unlocks the FPS, how is it increasing your fps man? it doesn't increase it. You don't really need a FPSUnlocker because your fps is already Lower than 100, FPSUnlocker is used by the players with 100 FPS.

Comment

As said above by WarrioR, You need a new pc if you lag alot and need to fix that, other than that you can only Shrink your Game Models ( Legal Actually ), Use Low Quality or Poly Model Car Model Pack( Legal ), and Remove the trees from whole map( ILLEGAL ), Use LOWEST DRAW DISTANCE TimeCyc-THIS ALSO ACTS LIKE FPS UNLOCKER, I WAS BANNED PREVIOUSLY JUST FOR THIS, THIS KINDA LOOKS, ACTS SAME AS WHAT Fps unlocker Does.... So better not use This. And At last If you want more details contact Admins who have read the whole script and know what FPS Unlocker does and how you can fix your lag in a legal way... Robo_N1X Cashewz .

But the thing for the topic is, No, FPS Unlocker gives you a great advantage over other players who dont' use it so, you should look for other solution than usin' fps unlocker. But, by the way isnt' Fps unlocker used to unlock your fps??.

Edit:
          Originally posted by Churre View Post

Actually it makes your game get more fps, as jasmeet said, he gets 10 - 20 fps without crashes, and 30 with crashes. But the problem is when you pass the fps limit, 'cause as far as I know, above the fps limit you get advantages like moving A/D faster and cbugging more easily, there are many other advantages but I don't remember them.
          Churre has said everything in one line thanks man!
          Last edited by VishyFish; 21-05-19, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Groza View Post
            But, by the way isnt' Fps unlocker used to unlock your fps??[/B].
            Actually it makes your game get more fps, as jasmeet said, he gets 10 - 20 fps without crashes, and 30 with crashes. But the problem is when you pass the fps limit, 'cause as far as I know, above the fps limit you get advantages like moving A/D faster and cbugging more easily, there are many other advantages but I don't remember them.

So that's why it still shouldn't be allowed, I see you have bad FPS, but the problem is those who will get more than the limit..

It gives a lot of advantage, you can have an idea looking at this thread and the discussion there was about crashes https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...ut-crashes-asi

About your graphic card try updating the drivers, once I had that problem after someone restored my PC, I updated the drivers and I got my normal FPS, probably that's your problem because getting 10 - 20 fps in an old game WITH VIDEO CARD? that's weird, idk.. Or maybe something may be wrong like RAM or CPU usage.

EDIT: I understood wrong what you said about "graphics", I thought you meant your graphics card are low, but still If you got video card try what I said.
            Last edited by Churre; 21-05-19, 07:58 PM.

Comment

FPS unlocker or any kind of it will never be allowed here, it's a client hack and thus give advantages over both server and other players. It does not give any FPS improvement, it just unlock the limit. Many servers dont allow this, especially servers that do not even allow mods at all. Your crashes.asi not just comes with fps unlock, coincidentally fix you a little fps.

Shrinking game texture assets quality is fine, but not removing default ingame assets like trees, also not modding time cycle configuration. Not just handling, any kind of .dat files are not supposed to be modified. We have /mytime and /myweather commands in game, if you modify these with mods it can give you advantage in some situation, e.g. duels and minigame events.

If you wish to improve your game performance, there are many ways to do it, like from removing all mods and keep game clean, closing programs in the background, uninstalling useless programs, do system cleanup and maintenance.

This is a 2005 PS2 game ported into PC, a 10 years old computers should just run this game well.
              If you mind telling me your computer specifications, i may give you suggestions or tell if your game should had run fine.
              Last edited by Robo; 22-05-19, 03:56 PM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                FPS unlocker or any kind of it will never be allowed here, it's a client hack and thus give advantages over both server and other players. It does not give any FPS improvement, it just unlock the limit. Many servers dont allow this, especially servers that do not even allow mods at all. Your crashes.asi not just comes with fps unlock, coincidentally fix you a little fps.

Shrinking game texture assets quality is fine, but not removing default ingame assets like trees, also not modding time cycle configuration. Not just handling, any kind of .dat files are not supposed to be modified. We have /mytime and /myweather commands in game, if you modify these with mods it can give you advantage in some situation, e.g. duels and minigame events.

If you wish to improve your game performance, there are many ways to do it, like from removing all mods and keep game clean, closing programs in the background, uninstalling useless programs, do system cleanup and maintenance.

This is a 2005 PS2 game ported into PC, a 10 years old computers should just Vu
                run this game well.
                If you mind telling me your computer specifications, i may give you suggestions or tell if your game should had run fine.
                3GB RAM
                INTEL GMA MHD 4500
                INTEL DUO CORE @2.2 GHz
                1336x768
                Laptop of Acer from year 2000
                Aspire series

Suggest me somethin', i get 30 fps at normal places and 80 in warehouse

Comment

Originally posted by Groza View Post

3GB RAM
                  INTEL GMA MHD 4500
                  INTEL DUO CORE @2.2 GHz
                  1336x768
                  Laptop of Acer from year 2000
                  Aspire series

Suggest me somethin', i get 30 fps at normal places and 80 in warehouse
                  I would suggest not using any kind of mods with that specifications as I am also having a pc close to yours specifications, however, lower a bit than yours. But I still get 30-50 fps in normal places while 80+ in warehouses (Interiors). Other than that, play the game on low settings (Reduce the resolution a bit, perhaps 1024x or 1152x along with draw distance to its lowest, it actually does affect player's game-play by showing some distant buildings if increased which lead the game to lag and count-able drop in fps).

Nevertheless, I do not guarantee 30-50 fps everywhere, you may feel lag somewhere in places like in dust, laggy places...

Cheers~
                  Last edited by Altair; 24-05-19, 01:21 PM.
                  If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

This is a 2005 PS2 game ported into PC, a 10 years old computers should just run this game well.
                    I Don't remember my Laptop specs but it can run just cause 2 GTA 4 call of duty Vice city and Battelfield idk why I get low fps my internet doesn't have any problem It can download 500 mb in 10 mins and 1 GB in 20 mins please help me

Comment

Originally posted by jasmeet View Post

I Don't remember my Laptop specs but it can run just cause 2 GTA 4 call of duty Vice city and Battelfield idk why I get low fps my internet doesn't have any problem It can download 500 mb in 10 mins and 1 GB in 20 mins please help me
                      if u want to check ur chipset and Ram specs right click on My computer (or this PC if u are using win 8 or win 10) Go to properties and check it and if u want to check the GPU specs then
                      search run on start menu
                      On run search "dxdiag" an application will open called: DirectX diagonstic tool on that click on display u will get the specs of ur graphics card
                      Last edited by Logan; 24-05-19, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3- 2350 CPU @ 2.30GHz
                        ​​​​​​
                        Install Memory Rak: 4.00 GB

System Type: 64 Bit Operating system,x64 Based Processor
                        Pen and touch: No Pen Or Touch input is available for screen display

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X