Clear All

• My suggestion Top stats

I want to have top stats here like
    most gaming time
    most players killed
    most players killed with sawnoff
    most players killed with Ak47
    all weapons thanks!

I don't know what u mean, but u can try this https://www.gamerxserver.com/toplist.php

Comment

Originally posted by HoocK View Post
      I don't know what u mean, but u can try this https://www.gamerxserver.com/toplist.php
      Well yes, but we do not keep record of any weapons.
      KVIrc User

Comment

ONLY Role-Play servers keep the record of this (i guess), and GamerX isn't a role-player server. So ofcourse this thing won't be added in here.

Comment

I think he meant by the "Most killed with .... Weapon etc" that there should be seperate Statics for each and every weapon lol. And by "most killed" he mean, that... the guy killed most player with a particular weapon. Eg. Player Robo_N1X keeps the record of killing most players, 9999k with dildo.
          Player HoocK keeps the record of killing most players 9 with dildo-b.
          I think he meant to say this.

Comment

Originally posted by Groza View Post
            I think he meant by the "Most killed with .... Weapon etc" that there should be seperate Statics for each and every weapon lol. And by "most killed" he mean, that... the guy killed most player with a particular weapon. Eg. Player Robo_N1X keeps the record of killing most players, 9999k with dildo.
            Player HoocK keeps the record of killing most players 9 with dildo-b.
            I think he meant to say this.
            sir, i know what did he mean, and i've already mentioned that only RP servers use this thing not DM servers. Have you ever seen this in any DM server? No right?

Comment

so its bad idea for me -1
              Last edited by HoocK; 27-05-19, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XWarriorX View Post

sir, i know what did he mean, and i've already mentioned that only RP servers use this thing not DM servers. Have you ever seen this in any DM server? No right?
                I dont' have idea what are RP servers.. Lol

edit: its a no from me

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X