X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn Killing Suggestion

Hello, i today cane up with Spawn Kill Suggestion,
    I saw a numerous Players leaving their game open And getting killled after getting spawned numerous times,
    Just yesterdsy a guy was Afk and got killed like 500-600 times by diffrent players,
    So My suggestion is that
    for Example If a person doesn't moves from what His spawn Place was, for like 5-6 times getting killed or after 1-2 minutes , he/she could be teleported to a safe house or Virtual world and Whenever He comes back, he/she coudl be teleported back to the Spawn.

kudos (●__●)
    Last edited by Rolox; 28-03-20, 11:43 PM. Reason: Error.
    Im Dope

We are not responsible for a player staying AFK right in a spawn zone and I forgot to pause before leaving.

From me, the spawnkill rule continues like this, they know the consequences if you stay AFK without pause.

Comment

Originally posted by Minervo View Post
      We are not responsible for a player staying AFK right in a spawn zone and I forgot to pause before leaving.

From me, the spawnkill rule continues like this, they know the consequences if you stay AFK without pause.
      Ik None is, but at times when a person gets killed 600-700 times that is bad right? So then this fix comes in.
      Thanks for you opinion
      ​​​​​​Will be waiting for other to reply
      Im Dope

Comment

Spawn killing wasn't allowed before, but now it's allowed... and as Minervo said, we are not responsible If a player goes AFK and forgot to pause their game.

Comment

its a bad suggestion because its not your problem that people goes afk

Comment

It is not bad suggestion. This has been suggested previously if im not wrong. but system cannot really detect if someone is AFK while they are being killed. They have to pause. But admins are allowed to move the players to another virtual world regardless any blame.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
              It is not bad suggestion. This has been suggested previously if im not wrong. but system cannot really detect if someone is AFK while they are being killed. They have to pause. But admins are allowed to move the players to another virtual world regardless any blame.
              That's What I Was Trying To Explain To These Guys,
              And If Isn't Possible To bring this Suggestion to work,
              Please Lock This Thread and Yes Btw Admin Do That I asked Batcold Few Days Back And he did.

Kudos.(☉。☉)
              Im Dope

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X