Allowing Drive By In Redzones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allowing Drive By In Redzones

As the title says. It would be cool to see drive by in redzones not as rule breaking anymore.

There's currently a drive by event on going. People start noticing people doing drive by's also in freeroam, away from redzones.

PS: I only mean drive by as in only ONE PERSON in vehicle. NOT like, 4 players with deagles and shit.
    Last edited by Beer; 07-04-20, 12:54 PM.

From one point of view, I agree that it should be allowed but from another point of view, I dis-agree. You see, if you drive-by with deagle, you will shoot faster than any-anybody and the re-load time will be like 1 second only and you can kill thousands of players while driving-by and at the same moment players who are fighting on foot will be killed thousands of times to kill the guy just once who is currently driving-by... Just for this one reason, I have to dis-agree with your suggestion.

Cheers~
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
      You see, if you drive-by with deagle, you will shoot faster than any-anybody and the re-load time will be like 1 second only and you can kill thousands of players while driving-by and at the same moment players who are fighting on foot will be killed thousands of times to kill the guy just once who is currently driving-by... Just for this one reason, I have to dis-agree with your suggestion.
      Originally posted by Beer View Post
      PS: I only mean drive by as in only ONE PERSON in vehicle. NOT like, 4 players with deagles and shit.
      Didn't he mean drive-by only you in the vehicle with no one else as passanger? Driving the vehicle and shooting by yourself using Q and E?

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Didn't he mean drive-by only you in the vehicle with no one else as passanger? Driving the vehicle and shooting by yourself using Q and E?
        Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Oh, my bad. But still other players would think that driving-by is allowed either ways and the other way, I explained above is the outcome of driving-by (In case, it is allowed. For further details, you may try it somewhere hidden or outside the red-zone with auto-fix being disabled and may kill other players as a passenger with your primary weapon being desert eagle).

Cheers~
          Last edited by Altair; 08-04-20, 09:17 PM.
          If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X