Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Amount of money

Hello,

I think it would be best and make the game more interesting is that we should lower the amount of money given to players and give them some mission such as races and events to earn it.

I know that vehicles in gamerx are free and its best that way but the properties of admins and tps have a price and guns have a price as well at ammunition and increase there prices so we let the player collect money and buy properties and guns and give them time to earn money and buy properties this will motivate players to earn money
    If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

There is automatic Race & Event system. (Useless suggestion)

Comment

Sir please read the thread correctly then try to vote thank you

Comment

-1 from myside.
        Price & Earning is fine for players.
        you can focus on earning cookies , cakes etc.

Comment

Actually you see many of the players now who come from diffrent server do not have any interset in cookies cake as they do not know they exist as it is only gamerx thing so they tend to eanr money is in abundant so they don't find anything else leave

As you see many players need to know before joining server but most of the player they are not there to learn they are there to play so they tend to ignore new thing they go on doing there old things and the old things are not in gamerx thats why i suggest it.

Comment

Originally posted by Devon View Post
            Hello,

I think it would be best and make the game more interesting is that we should lower the amount of money given to players and give them some mission such as races and events to earn it.

I know that vehicles in gamerx are free and its best that way but the properties of admins and tps have a price and guns have a price as well at ammunition and increase there prices so we let the player collect money and buy properties and guns and give them time to earn money and buy properties this will motivate players to earn money
            I agree with it.

Comment

I also agree with this suggestion.
              And also some other things to spend money on other than properties, jet pack etc

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X