Few suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few suggestions

1) Add some price for kill spree after the count of 100. Doesn't have to be anything huge, just something at all. It feels dull to not get rewarded after the count of 100.

2) Stop the players from visiting the player who got jailed. Most of the peeps trash talk there, piss on the player who's jailed, etc. I don't see a point of doing that dumbness. If some player's being bad, jail them and it restricts their amount of playing. There's no need to add useless humiliation to them.

​​​​​​

Originally posted by flogrils_ View Post
    1) Add some price for kill spree after the count of 100. Doesn't have to be anything huge, just something at all. It feels dull to not get rewarded after the count of 100.

2) Stop the players from visiting the player who got jailed. Most of the peeps trash talk there, piss on the player who's jailed, etc. I don't see a point of doing that dumbness. If some player's being bad, jail them and it restricts their amount of playing. There's no need to add useless humiliation to them.

​​​​​​
    1- how many kills you get, increase the awards you earn (I didn't reached more than 100 killing spree, should continue to increase cookies )
    2- i don't think necessary

Comment

Originally posted by mind View Post

1- how many kills you get, increase the awards you earn (I didn't reached more than 100 killing spree, should continue to increase cookies )
      2- i don't think necessary
      90 kills provide with 25 cookies and 100 kills provide with 50 cookies. We get a message after it saying something like "note, there won't be any rewards for kill spree after this"

I am not saying that after it we should get 100 cookies or something. Maybe few cakes, then ice creams, biscuits, etc. Just something at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Obitoo
        1- ~
        2- Mocking on rulebreakers will be as a lesson to not repeat the rulebreak, if the punishement will be private i dont mind to be jailed then
        Usually the rule breakers are new players and there's no need to humiliate someone just cause they are breaking rules.
        You are a TP, you should be having a problem with breaking rule to begin with. People like you and I don't get jailed.

Comment

I agree with your 2nd suggestion. It really pisses off the player and they are already getting punished by wasting a couple of minutes of their game time being idle inside the cage.
          *StarBoy*

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X