Few more suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few more suggestions

1) /Hitcookie ID amount, a new command for cookie hits. New players tend to like the /hit command. They enjoy doing it but soon realise that money is basically useless in GamerX. Cookie hits will make it more fun tho. Personally, I'd like to kill a player with a cookie hit but I can't be bothered to hunt players for cash.

2) P-goos and goo's second and third winners be counted for rank ups. HP hunts have decreased over the time. /Myrank requires finding a lot of goos in order to rank up. It gets boring after a time because it's too difficult these days.

2.1) TPs should be able to stream player objects during p-goo hunts. I've many HP hunt maps from the past and I'd love to load them and put my cookies for p-goo hunts. Most of the new players don't even know how HP hunt maps used to be and how fun it was. Guess we all gonna enjoy it.
    I know admins can stream them but they aren't always active or might not always want to.

At times, players count is too low and it gets boring after a time. It must be worse for new players as they don't have much friends in game. These activities will keep everyone a bit busy tho and possibly make the server more fun.
    Last edited by flogrils_; 16-05-21, 07:13 AM.

Agree with all

Comment

First one seems fun and thats a good idea

second, pgoos count as goos after finding them can be abused by some tps
      and about the goo I kinda agree with that and I got a suggestion to add to this one
      increase the amount of cookies for the second and third place

third one, tps don't have admin commands so its so hard to deal with players
      tps can't disarm people who are near
      can't destroy a player's vehicle
      and many more

Comment

Originally posted by flogrils_ View Post
        1) /Hitcookie ID amount, a new command for cookie hits. New players tend to like the /hit command. They enjoy doing it but soon realise that money is basically useless in GamerX. Cookie hits will make it more fun tho. Personally, I'd like to kill a player with a cookie hit but I can't be bothered to hunt players for cash.

2) P-goos and goo's second and third winners be counted for rank ups. HP hunts have decreased over the time. /Myrank requires finding a lot of goos in order to rank up. It gets boring after a time because it's too difficult these days.

2.1) TPs should be able to stream player objects during p-goo hunts. I've many HP hunt maps from the past and I'd love to load them and put my cookies for p-goo hunts. Most of the new players don't even know how HP hunt maps used to be and how fun it was. Guess we all gonna enjoy it.
        I know admins can stream them but they aren't always active or might not always want to.

At times, players count is too low and it gets boring after a time. It must be worse for new players as they don't have much friends in game. These activities will keep everyone a bit busy tho and possibly make the server more fun.
        1 - good idea
        2 - i think not necessary
        3 - its hard to admins deal and control it, imagine TPs with no admin commands, and also is not necessary ... you can ask an admin to load your map and make the goo.

Comment

Originally posted by mind View Post

1 - good idea
          2 - i think not necessary
          3 - its hard to admins deal and control it, imagine TPs with no admin commands, and also is not necessary ... you can ask an admin to load your map and make the goo.
          Originally posted by Golden_eyes View Post
          First one seems fun and thats a good idea
          second, pgoos count as goos after finding them can be abused by some tps
          and about the goo I kinda agree with that and I got a suggestion to add to this one
          increase the amount of cookies for the second and third place

third one, tps don't have admin commands so its so hard to deal with players
          tps can't disarm people who are near
          can't destroy a player's vehicle
          and many more
          So yes, I didn't think about the thing that TPs can't disarm the players and don't have commands to handle the players. It's true. Howsoever, I think it's still manageable. TPs still do p-goo hunts despite the fact that TPs can't disarm players. I mean, it's still gonna be fun if one can pull it off but I see why it can be a problem. That's about 2.1

About (2) tho, I know TPs can abuse it but the same thing goes for admins. Admins can abuse it too. TPs literally are the trusted players. Just gotta trust them and hope that they doesn't abuse any given liberty.

For an example, a while back, an admin made a goo and an old TP found it. It was between those two, not shared or announced to others and that's totally fine. It's their friendship, they were having fun. We all playing here for fun, no one's playing that seriously tbh. It's about making server more fun to hopefully attract a bigger crowd. I still strongly suggest adding pgoos and goo's second and third places for rank ups.

Comment

1) That's a good idea

2) I noticed many TPs randomly creates pgoo without a hidden spot so I think it won't be a good idea. About the goo idea, it would work well if second and third place gets count in the stats

3) As golden said above, it requires many commands to host it. Sometimes you even have to jail players who continuously repeats the same mistakes and trolls. Therefore I don't think TPs can have access to much commands. You can always ask an online admin to load your map unless they're busy.

Comment

First suggestion is cool

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X