Things to Gain score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to Gain score

Hello dear Gamer-X Administrators and Players how are you i hope everything is fine

from long time i was thinking to Make a Suggestions on Things which will help us to get score without Killing

Reason: Problem is When there is no players in game its hard to create score you would be thinking that its not only about to creating score but every player goal is to became highest score player through stats looks good as cookies do. i dont know about others its my own opinion i know there are many adventures to do in server such as races/challanges/events etc but still these all things does not gives 1-2 score except Minigames but it also required players to enjoy so when there is not much players to play it is hard to create score

Main Point: My Main topic of thread is to add system to get score from our server features or create a new system to get score like "Capture Zones" or event reward as score with cookies Shops robberies you can also add few jobs to get as well

I don't think a good idea to change the current format for earn score and i think the developer have others priority for now.

Comment

mind i am not saying to change any format its just suggestion to add a new feature or system to get new score lets wait for others votes

Comment

Originally posted by mind View Post
        i think the developer have others priority for now.
        Agree with mind

Comment

https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...s-to-get-score

already suggested
          search before make a suggestion

Comment

GenGar How i am suppose to search & find when i dont know the topic nor i saw at on accepted/rejected still thanks for information

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X