Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

Hello dear gamerx users and administrators i just wanna suggest our developers to add a little or stylish textdraw to server which will appear score kills death streaks and few more helpful things to be shown thanks

Originally posted by ALi_hasnain View Post
    Hello dear gamerx users and administrators i just wanna suggest our developers to add a little or stylish textdraw to server which will appear score kills death streaks and few more helpful things to be shown thanks
    I didn't understand what you really want, in-game have /stats ID or /tr2 ID
    and if you mean in forum: https://www.gamerxserver.com/livestats.php
    what is the point?
    Last edited by mind; 28-03-22, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mind View Post

I didn't understand what you really want, in-game have /stats ID or /tr2 ID
      and if you mean in forum: https://www.gamerxserver.com/livestats.php
      what is the point?
      we have to use a cmd to view our stats or by pressing tab to see players with score ping but i am asking to add a little textdraw where we can see score kills deaths on screen without any cmd example there are few textdraws which we can disable from /settings i am asking to add one like that which shows player score kills death

above map you can see what i mean exactly it can be created better just showing you as example

Last edited by ALi_hasnain; 29-03-22, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I really don't quite like the idea if u wanna see just press tab and you can see your score as well as kills. As score is based on kills only. It's really no needed

Comment

Originally posted by Banging7Grams View Post
          I really don't quite like the idea if u wanna see just press tab and you can see your score as well as kills. As score is based on kills only. It's really no needed
          just letting you know due to loss of player stats there can be few issues regarding player stats and it is happening with me right now i have many gamerx screen and videos but they are not showing the thing which can help me to get refunded nor tab menu will help me tho. if there would be any textdraw related to stats i would have get enough proof to get my stats refunded so it is not any useless nor tab menu is that helpful so it wont be bad to having a little textdraw showing players helpful stats thanks
          Last edited by ALi_hasnain; 30-03-22, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALi_hasnain View Post

we have to use a cmd to view our stats or by pressing tab to see players with score ping but i am asking to add a little textdraw where we can see score kills deaths on screen without any cmd example there are few textdraws which we can disable from /settings i am asking to add one like that which shows player score kills death
            Yes!! I think it will be a good idea to add a textdraw to see the killing spree, K/D, rank, and maybe even time spent in-game with a small font but not the score and ping as they are already in-built features. And I don't think we will be losing the player stats again and again. Anyways nice idea!
            Last edited by ; 02-04-22, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Hello,
              /stats and /tr are made for that.
              About the stats losing incident, it is not going happen again so don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx_ View Post
                Hello,
                /stats and /tr are made for that.
                About the stats losing incident, it is not going happen again so don't worry about it.
                incident wont come by telling having a textdraw which we can enable and disable from /settings wont be a bad idea still thanks for your opinion

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X