AFK Zoo/Cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Zoo/Cage

After I saw the Mousytom AFK cage I got the idea of an AFK cage for the server when a player is detected as AFK or /brb then they will be tp to the cage.
    What will happen with this?
    It's fun
    Also if we want to know that someone is AFK we can just see them
    also sometimes asks to stand and block way causing inconvenience to other members (SOMETIMES) so it will help
    and IMPORTANTLY people just AFK kill people a lot of time to get kills (WHICH i my opinion is fake kills) which can be prevented with this and they will accure GM in CAGE

to get out of the cage just need to type a code that will be above them as they go afk and they will be tp to spawn
    in cage, no CMB will work no PM, No weapons and also no time to increase and no earning of money(DEPENDS ON YOU WHAT YOU Want to NO and yes)
    as AFK means they are not playing, so time and money farming can be prevented.

*really important note PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS IN REPLY BELOW( EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT ADMIN)

spawnkill is allowed since long time ago, but admins can teleport the player afk for any specified place.
    your idea isnt bad, but actually the server have things more importants for take care.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X