My new Clan Plan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Clan Plan.

Ya, I am posting so many suggestions, maybe you find it dumb, but there is a page where I can put suggestions so I am doing it.

CLAN IN GAMER X is Redundant/Useless/no use
    We can make the clan more interesting making the server more engaging(giving a purpose)
    Also giving the OLD players a purpose to play more on the server

Right now clans are just a Whatsapp grp that also anyone can join it.
    But let's make clan a little more interesting by adding more clan activities like
    Clan events
    Clan duels
    Clan Challenges
    Clan fights
    also, a CLAN BASE (dedicated) to get base clan to need a level and clan need money of it too ( if its monthly its better as inactive clan will automatically lose there stats)

Adding levels in clan-like players, so the new clan is new and old or old
    also to become a clan leader you need some requirements so any new player doesn't become a clan leader
    Give clan leaders a tag so others can validate them.
    also, a kick, invite and request cmd so people are entered, request, or be kicked out of the clan
    ranks in the clan for members

CLAN stats
    that will show clan kills, clan wins in events and etc
    levels of clan
    Also to create a clan need an insanely amount of money like 999999999 so people dont create multi clan every new day

PLEASE ADD YOUR SUGGESTION AS A REPLY TO THIS POST, IT COLECTLY EFFORT OF ALL GAMER X MEMBERS

Ok i saw many clan suggestion after this post
    So just what to clear that i think my suggestion are little different so just trying to give a try with my clan plan
    Can reject if you don't like No Problem

Comment

Your suggestion has no basis for a freeroam server, that's a thing for RPG servers, I think it's a suggestion that doesn't fit the style of our server.
      Anyways, thanks for sharing your idea.
      wait a developer reply here about your suggestion.

Comment

I like your suggestion, but as admin Mind said I don't know how well the idea will go with our Freeroam/DM based server

Comment

good plan

Comment

Its an Interesting theory I would like to add that even if you didnt add most of the features
            also, a kick, invite and request cmd so people are entered, request, or be kicked out of the clan
            ranks in the clan for members
            These are must
            Last edited by Skyler; 28-04-22, 03:27 PM. Reason: added my opinion on this

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X