[DUEL SYSTEM]The dialog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DUEL SYSTEM]The dialog

Well, if anyone noticed that the dialog that appears when you get a dueling request is annoying
    i got a suggestion for that, instead make it a chat message and a /acceptduel /declineduel [/acd /deduel]

for the duel disabling[/id, /idu]
    sometimes i want duels but i be typing right before i press enter i get that dialog and accept a duel i didn't see which weps it has and the dialog can stop you while dming and make you die

That's exactly what I suggested to the dev 3 days ago.

And an /id [id] /idu [id] would be nice too because some guy keeps spamming you duels would fill the chat with requests.

Another thing. instead of having a dialog or a message, having an announcement would be good.

But there is still a disadvantage, I use /duel to duel players to check them for their hacks, they might not notice the announcement/message, and would make it hard to make sure if he's hacking or not.
    Last edited by Zarky; 05-08-14, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarky View Post
      And an /id [id] /idu [id] would be nice too because some guy keeps spamming you duels would fill the chat with requests.
      This would be nice to have. I don't usually ignore duels which you could do to avoid getting spammed, but sometimes I don't mind getting invites and duelling once in a while but some players just won't stop spamming.
      Last edited by Jackie; 05-08-14, 09:06 PM.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X