Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

A little suggestion:-

How other players can annoy players. "A racer can be annoyed when he is in race and he have passenger in their vehicle and that passenger use /surfboard. This will annoy alot." Look at this given pic:-

I am passenger of Breakdown. If i use /surfboard, then Breakdown can be annoyed in race.

So my suggestion is that, do something that the racer cant be annoyed with passenger attack (xD).

This also can be done with lhos, "like i was a passenger of breakdown while he was in race, and i use /lhos smoke. This can annoy him too."

Hope you understand my weird English xD.

Thanks for Reading!!

/eject /lock
    and your damn bug in the signature tricked me.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by rinu View Post
      /eject /lock
      and your damn bug in the signature tricked me.
      What he said.

Comment

Typing of /eject take some seconds, which can lost our 1st position to last position.

Comment

/lock can prevent people from entering your car, and losing 1 race is no big deal.

/report is always there you can report that player and you'll have him jailed.

Plus, A good idea would be auto enable /lock for racers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zotty View Post
            What he said.
            7.3 Use common sense when on the forum. This means that you should refrain from making silly and useless posts such as "+1" or one word replies to posts.
            you are a "trusted player" you should know that.

Originally posted by [UMD] View Post
            Typing of /eject take some seconds, which can lost our 1st position to last position.
            true, just dont let any dick in your car
            I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X