Minigame/Event : /chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minigame/Event : /chase

/chase event basicly means playing cops & crooks. It is quite very easy. 1 crook (can be 2 if there are alot of chasers/cops) and everyone else are cops. Cops have to chase the crook down and destroy his/her car. If the cops fail to do so in time, crook wins. (prize can be various: cookies, cakes, ice-creams, money etc.)

1. First, admin has to create a "Chasegame" with a command /chasecreate [name][Number of spawnzones (1-25)]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	example.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	115592 Example: /Chasecreate Chase1 25
    Spawnzones (or Spawnpoints) are placed with a command /chpos. First /chpos command will place the crook's spawn point (Elegy in the image) and other 25 spawn points (infernus'es) are also done with the same command right after the crook's spawn has been placed. (If this is abit annoying/ confusing then there can be other different command for crook's spawn and cops spawn points. Example: /chposc (is for crook) and /chpos (is for cops/chasers)
    Most common layout of the spawnpoints/zone could/should be looking like this:

Name:	layout.jpg
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	115593

2. Admin then will start the event with a command /chasestart, which will have different options of the game.

Name:	example3.jpg
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	115591
    [PlayerId/Name] - Name or id of the escaping player (crook)
    [ChaseGameId] - Game id or also known as name. (e.g. /chasecreate chase1 25)
    [World] - Will set the game world. Having this event in the main world may cause some issues as other players who aren't taking part may involve.
    [CopCar] - (Aka. chasers' car) Name says it all. Most common car is infernus.
    [RobberCar] - (Aka. crook's car) Name says it all. Most common car is elegy.
    [Cookies] - Prize for crook if he/she wins. Most common is 10 cookies.
    [RunTime](minutes) - Defines how long will the chase take place. Most common is 5 minutes.
    [JoinTime](minutes) - This is how long people are available to join the chaseevent. Most common is 2 minutes. (I should point out that if people select /chase [to join chaseevent] then they are cops. Admins are the ones who select the crook as they start the event. Also if the JoinTime runs out [that two minutes] then crook has 10-30[most common] seconds lead over the cops/chasers. Cops/Chasers are frozen at the time crook is escaping.)
    [Promode] - Either 0 or 1 (0 = false, 1 = true). If true then chasers will have weapons (e.g. tec-9's to drive-by the crook). Most common is 0.
    Example: /chaseevent Jobu_Janes chase1 10 infernus elegy 10 5 2 0

Other commands for the event. This menu can be brought up with a command /chasehelp

Name:	example2.jpg
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	115594
    PS! Most of the commands are only just for admins (Or trusted players, depending on the guy who scripts it ). Commands /chase and /chaseleave are only used by non-admin players.

Notes: Crook should/could be looking Red on the map and chasers/cops are blue.
    If player joins chaseevent then his/her /ssb should be disabled. Otherwise it is going to be pointless or too easy. Also everyones weapons should be removed (Drive-by weapons allowed when chase is done in "promode").

3. Enjoy the event

Few examples, as it has been played in...different server (sorry about the ads though. Note, that IP at the end doesn't work anyways )
    Crook's point of view

Chasers/Cop point of view

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/SoundID
    could those sound help somehow?(0.3d Sound IDs )
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

We already have a chase event and the pursuit system. Next time you are in game ask an admin to load a chase event if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
        We already have a chase event and the pursuit system. Next time you are in game ask an admin to load a chase event if you want.
        the chase event is shit. the map is too big, the map is wrong, its just boring driving aroundwaiting for the markers to appear, while a few people are almost having fun, the rest are just driving around doing nothing. This suggestion is different.
        I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
          I dont like that chase event (it's really boring), Jobu's suggestion is better, I played it in another server.
          Pursuit is only 1vs1, and would be nice to have this event in GamerX. I totally support your idea.

Comment

btw would this be in the main world or in a vw? if its in the main world would there be rules to not annoy chase some as not to annoy racers?

maybe to spice things up you would have tu survive in a certain radius for lets say 600 second, cause otherwise the baddie will just hold down w on a freeway and fall asleep.

Comment

thats why baddie always has a slower car...like cops will have infernus, baddie will have elegy

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

The chase game in main world will be more exciting, i like the idea,+1
                  edgy scout main

Comment

I love the idea Coming soon...

Comment

i have mixed feelings about this. wouldn't the chasers ram each other? and the crook would drive in a straight line on a highway or something, not much fun. if the crook does choose more fun route's, maybe.

Comment

example for rick to see how spikes work

Comment

This is an awesome event, I would really like to have it in GamerX, would be really fun with our good drivers!
                          Last edited by Twitch; 08-06-16, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            This is an awesome event, I would really like to have it in GamerX, would be really fun with out good drivers!
                            Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            I love the idea Coming soon...

Comment

+1 loved it.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X