[GAMEMODE]Red Zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Red Zones

Disable /v at-400, /v shamal... all the big planes in red zones!

Yes i agree most newbies Spawn /v AT-400 or other big planes and they are annoying.

1+
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

at-400 and andromeda and maybe nevada. the rest are good.
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

I would also say Dumper truck, as players tend to use it to speed boost ram in medics especially, and is super-annoying.

Comment

I would like to say don't disable spawning of big planes.
          It should be like this:
          Whenever a player will spawn big plane(in red zones or anywhere)they should be auto tele to an airport.
          "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

My opinion is that disabiling the players from spawning is better and receiving a message with various teleports like /ga /gals gasf /gr5 etc. to give them an idea of the airports we have. Players should atleast have common sense that there's no way they're gonna fly such a plane in a hospital crowded by players, objects and vehicles

And don't forget water tanks too !

Comment

You can report people who are spawning mega size vehicles. Also those Water Tank abusers.
              And i've also seen people just go outside Redzone to spawn a Rocket Launcher, and go with it in spawn zone, so does disable spawning big vehicles help ? i don't think so

Comment

i've also seen people just go outside Redzone to spawn a Rocket Launcher, and go with it in spawn zone, so does disable spawning big vehicles help ? i don't think so
                Yes! It will help. In fact there is no way a 'Mega' sized plane could enter spawn because of the objects we have over spawn and because of the size of it, but dump trucks and water tanks could enter spawn..

We can always /report those annoying rule breakers, but sadly sometimes admins be unresponsive, slow or the rule breaker moves away from spawn which gives them no proof that the player broke the rule..

I think its possible to have anyone killing in red zone with rockets get teleported to /ga automatically.

Comment

Then again, newbies don't know /v at-400 command. Maybe some of the newbies do know the command but they rarely abuse it. Only the a-holes do that.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X