This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add in rules

please admin add in rules no player type in red zone /jp now /jp for level 1 and 2

Thank you!

Last time i checked normal players can't spawn jetpacks, so that's already done
    If you think a trusted player (Level 2) is abusing his jetpack or any other privilege you can report them in game

Personally i don't see anything wrong with using a JP in a spawn zone as long as you don't use it to spawnkill and break other server rules.

*Moved to suggestions forum*
    Last edited by wooolly; 22-08-14, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
      Last time i checked normal players can't spawn jetpacks, so that's already done
      If you think a trusted player (Level 2) is abusing his jetpack or any other privilege you can report them in game

Personally i don't see anything wrong with using a JP in a spawn zone as long as you don't use it to spawnkill and break other server rules.
      Since GamerX v4.2.0 normal players can use /jp (it costs 10 000 dollars).

Comment

Ah okay, i'm a bit outdated on the server updates.

Comment

Well IF Matite makes a code to prevent players using /jetpack aka /jp in Redzone, they will go and take a Jetpack from somewhere else or they will go out Redzone just 1 Meter and typing /jetpack and go back. Same for /rocket. Yes i've seen players doing this.

Comment

I am going to make it same as the /rocket command... so it cannot be used in the red spawn zones (the change will be in the next update).

If you see people abusing the command (going just out of the red zone then back) then report them as usual.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X