Teleport P-Goo Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleport P-Goo Suggestion

When i don't even want to find the P-Goo it doe's not allow me to spawn JetPack so that's why im making a suggestion about a /PGoo teleport when players teleported to /PGoo JetPack is disabled and if the player didn't go to /PGoo JetPack is enabled.

And even in /Hp either when i do NOT teleport to /Hp JetPack is enabled and when i DO teleport to /Hp I can't Spawn /JetPack.
    Last edited by Hose; 23-08-14, 04:40 AM.
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

GOO is not always in /hp so it can be easily abused.

and TPs cant use jetpack either when there is pgoo or goo.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Jetpack Can use when near p goo and Cant use when /hp player cant get jetpack and teleport but can /goto id ! When /HP Admins look Player Who use Jetpack in /HP admins Jail ! if player take p goo first admin , admins reset p goo and Take Cookie of Player Use Jetpack take p goo ?

Comment

Jetpacks had been a feature for TPs for quite a lot and we never complained about it because we know that it could be abused during a P-Goo event, we were rather thankful for it instead of complaining about it and now you own this feature so instead of complaining you could accept the fact that it could be abused during such events and be thankful.
        No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X