More vehicles in race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More vehicles in race

What about 2 types of vehicle's in race which you can choice ?

There is no other fastest ingame car than Infernus, but what about lower "group" cars ? Nice stuff would be to have ability to add 2 or 3 vehicles in race which you want to race eg: DriftRace and Elegy or ZR-350 to choice. We know that every vehicle got own handling but the most important thing: max speed is same in some types of cars. Why not use that by add more vehicles in races ?
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Infernus has the highest top speed but is less grippy in corners. If im not wrong then turismo and bullet can beat infernus when there are more corners in the race (which is quite rare in GX though, mostly drag races )

Overall, having different cars to choose from is quite good idea as long as they have roughly the same handling. Elegy vs bullet would be a bad composition for example.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Sabre and Clover showdown? Yes please!

Comment

wpierdol drift race with phoenix and elegy
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
          Overall, having different cars to choose from is quite good idea as long as they have roughly the same handling. Elegy vs bullet would be a bad composition for example.
          Yes , thats why creating such "vehicle groups" would't be a problem. Since for example Sabre Clover Stalion and Stanford got quite same max speed and handling.
          Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

But what if a newbie doesn't know which one is better or have no experience of those vehicle?

Would make it unfair but more would be fun aswell because every race will depend upon how you use the vehicle you've chosen and how others preform with their vehicle, having an Infernus in every race is boring.

I'm neutral with this idea.

Comment

+1 from me c:
              edgy scout main

Comment

Depend's on what kind of race is it Circuit Drag Drift . well if Combination used for races like Drag then it will useless .Because One car will be faster in Speed and other will be Better in handling .So it is nice idea and i think we should try it alteast to know the best Results i Agree with this suggestion +1 must be added
                Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

It'd be great, really. I personally don't always want to choose infernus in a race because of handling issues, and having a dialogue of choosing the car after joining can make things easier.

Originally posted by Zarky View Post
                  But what if a newbie doesn't know which one is better or have no experience of those vehicle?
                  As far as we all know, the cars are automatically loaded when we join races so we can't pretty much do anything for those who don't know how to use the vehicle, but if they wanted to choose another car that'd be thier own choice.

+1

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X