Buying guns from ammu-nations during the event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying guns from ammu-nations during the event

I've seen many people enter a nearby ammu-nation shop to the event spawn while the Siege event was already started and buy extra guns/armour from there and sometimes they kill each other there which isn't allowed to. For example, I consumed my armour and the event weapons were M4 and Sniper then I go to the ammu-nation shop and buy both the armour and the weapons I need from there.. all of the other players in the event see it unfair and start complainting/insulting because people who do so will probably win. I suggest there should be borders around the event since removing the yellow arrow close to the door is impossible, so people cannot cross the borders and the ammu-nation shops should be out the borders.
    Last edited by Multihunter; 01-10-14, 01:27 AM.

Maybe that's the reason the ammunation shop is kept there, to buy weapons and keep the game moving forward it makes it challenging and more difficult, what if you had the weapons you weren't good at? isn't this an advantage to you. Just like fallout events in previous suggestions it was said that people fighting in fallout events makes others lose and is hell annoying but it would be boring to just stand there. You gotta struggle to win

Comment

Originally posted by Zotty View Post
      Maybe that's the reason the ammunation shop is kept there, to buy weapons and keep the game moving forward it makes it challenging and more difficult, what if you had the weapons you weren't good at? isn't this an advantage to you. Just like fallout events in previous suggestions it was said that people fighting in fallout events makes others lose and is hell annoying but it would be boring to just stand there. You gotta struggle to win
      Well, I don't mind about buying guns from there, but the borders suggestion isn't only because of the extra weapons.. Attackers in the Siege event who can spawn vehicles, some of them like to go too far from Defenders' checkpoint because they want from Defenders to chase them, since Defenders don't have the ability to spawn vehicles so they can't do so and the event wouldn't end.
      Last edited by Multihunter; 30-08-14, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Then it's the siege map problem, all things needed is just to place fence to block the door by modifying the object for the map, so that player in the event cant enter the interior. You can just ask it to online admins ingame.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          Then it's the siege map problem, all things needed is just to place fence to block the door by modifying the object for the map, so that player in the event cant enter the interior. You can just ask it to online admins ingame.
          It isn't only an interior problem, there are who go too far from the Defenders' checkpoint(just want Defenders to chase them), therefore Defenders cannot chase them since Attackers have /carmenu command and Defenders don't, also the main objective is to prevent Attackers from getting to the checkpoint. Besides some Attackers are ready to travel to another city in order to get the weapons they wanted. Placing a fence to the nearest ammu-nation shop wouldn't help.. They would go find another shop .
          That's why I suggested the border/countdown ones.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X