Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Donators

1st Suggestion is: GamerX Donators will be in the list of /Donators cmd

2nd Suggestion is: Owners of the GamerX Website should create a link called: gamerxserver.com/donators

Hope you will like it?
    Last edited by Hose; 14-10-14, 03:55 PM.
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

First is a good suggestion, but how many will know that /donators exist and for the second suggesion TPs can sml "GamerX Donator" in green, perhaps another color?

Edit: Oh and the text above the head is bugged atm I think.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

Okay i suggest a /Donators command that shows all GamerX Donators and when will SML Text be fixed?

Edit: The color will be Blue.
      Last edited by Hose; 05-09-14, 08:46 AM.
      My Youtube Channel
      GamerX4Life

Comment

I dont know, ask Matite, but im guessing in th next update.
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

I hope the Next Update is gonna be Big xD
          My Youtube Channel
          GamerX4Life

Comment

The first suggestion about the donator's list would be fine but the sml one isn't because as far as I know the sml colors were meant to be for ranks only as in Trusted Players the color is green and for the admins it's yellow, and not to mention that the blue color already exists in the /radio command as it displays a blue sml that you used the command to play a radio.
            No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

Comment

Hmmm ok is there anything exists with Aqua Color?
              My Youtube Channel
              GamerX4Life

Comment

Originally posted by Segaway View Post
                Hmmm ok is there anything exists with Aqua Color?
                I think purple color will be the best for the sml of GamerX Donators..
                Speak Less Work More.

Comment

First suggestion is fine, and about second suggestion, i dont think it would be good using donator sml, btw there should be a website for GamerX Donators, Like we have website for Trusted Players (www.gamerxserver.com/tps) and Admins (www.gamerxserver.com/admins). Website Link should be "www.gamerxserver.com/donators" .

Comment

Well, that would be great to make it fair for donators, Orange color is most suitable in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarky View Post
                      Well, that would be great to make it fair for donators, Orange color is most suitable in my opinion.
                      Orange color SML is when you are in race so i better think Aqua Color doesn't exist anything.
                      My Youtube Channel
                      GamerX4Life

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X