Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-goo (Goo) Suggestion for rankup

Hello peeps.

As we have events, duels, pursuits and many more to fun in game and there is no more (admins goo). They are often hidden by admins somewhere or when a players request them to hide it on objects. Well, it's gone kinda hard for us to find goo to rankup. What about if TP's pgoos would get count in "Goo Found" list too?

Because admins are too busy with events and such things. Nowadays, mostly people request TP's for the pgoo to hide and I think it would be better to count TPS goos too so we can rankup easily.
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

1+ Liked the Idea
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

i think not good idea its like tps using admins cmd only admins can give goos which gives goo point for lvl up and other players will spam every time by /me goo plz tps or pming other tps all the time little bit annoying (i think this ^^^^ don't know about others).

Comment

No, RT p-goos will give a boost.

Comment

I am tottaly disagree with your idea (dont take it personal).
          Because tps make more than 20 pgoos in one day if tps can make goo so there would be no fun in goo. That will be good that admin can make goo not tps.
          Last edited by Umair_Umd; 15-09-14, 01:41 PM. Reason: i was just put a stupid suggestion xD

Comment

This would take ages for us to rankup then
            Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Which will make players more interested in goos and would make them want to take it first before the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarky View Post
                Which will make players more interested in goos and would make them want to take it first before the others.
                Exactly, it would attract more players to strive for it .. Pgoo's would give them a huge boost and would have no value in how hard a player worked to achieve such rank. Just like races won for example, Winning races with the command /Race id doesn't make a player increase his races only races announced by the system. You gotta work for it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X