Events Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events Suggestion.

Every day i see many players in events being afk just to win easily.
    So i am saying that we need such a system which removes afk players from event.
    Eg: A player it's afk in event more than 10-20 seconds. Anti-AFK System will remove him automatically.
    Hope u got my point.

It would be nice to have a system like this. Admins can force leave players but sometimes I've noticed some players hide and it probably happened that players afk for 3-5 minutes and come back without any admins noticing. This system could prevent such things from happening.

Comment

Yes. +1
      【=◈⌣◈=】Porter Robinson

Comment

1+ Good Idea
        My Youtube Channel
        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

+1 Nice Idea Bro

Comment

As the Derby has an Anti-Camping system then it would be nice for the other events to have an Anti-Afk system as well as I've seen today people pausing in the Gun Game event to maintain their level and nobody seemed to notice.
            Last edited by Antonio; 06-09-14, 05:38 PM.
            No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

Comment

+1 good idea ^^

Comment

"pause" is not detectable (natively) but camping/not moving is able to detect. The reason there was Anti derby camp because it can just easily check the first position and then next position, if still same that's mean camp, but in other event type that doesn't use cars, the server need to check player position, and keys (when the player is not responding to the server). If you saw that there are many other servers having "paused state" detectable by them, yes it's possible with a script that i mentioned above, it does not check instantly or accurately if the player is pausing, so most of them just use it as marking the player "paused" even if they're not pressing ESC (this key is not detectable by sa-mp server). Most of those server didn't do action against the pause mark (means that it's just an indicator, not a condition where player can do action on them i.e move paused players to a hideout in another world)
                Maybe it requires high usage when checking if player is not moving in a small interval number, so that's why there is no more derby anticamp (correct me if im wrong).
                But even so, i'd think this would be useful too, the cons is that it's not always pausing players detected. Just wish that there will be native feature by sa-mp for a server to check if player is pausing (with ESC). It might work, but not effectively. I think i've explained a part of this before on this thread:
                http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...5552#post15552

Also in many events, admin usually participate and can force leave the player that is pausing by watching their name tag status (it's a client feature sadly).

+0.5
                Last edited by Robo; 07-09-14, 03:34 AM.
                KVIrc User

Comment

This I'm all for I see people hide in events it afk (which I report them to get removed ) .

+1 for me

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    "pause" is not detectable (natively) but camping/not moving is able to detect.
                    So we could create a system that if no keys are pressed for 2 minutes the player is forced leave?

Comment

2mins is a long time, in my opinion they should keep moving at all times in derby/sumo so 10-20 secs would do.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X