Bank Suggesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Suggesting

I'm Suggesting that there should be a command such as /Bank Cookie and /Bank Iceream . /bank cake ........
    When I Give cash For People Need Cash I Wrong cmds /givecookie , I send 1 lucky large number , if we send the bank would like to save more ,
    and if we want to withdraw /withdraw cookie or icecream cake .......

This is useless. As we have /Bank [Money amount] which help us to hold much money because there's a limit for money, but with cookies; cakes; icecreams and biscuits it's not needed as there's no limit for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_[99] View Post
      This is useless. As we have /Bank [Money amount] which help us to hold much money because there's a limit for money, but with cookies; cakes; icecreams and biscuits it's not needed as there's no limit for them.
      It does have same limit as money but there is a limit (around 100k i think) set able in game (i remember Ez set his cookies about 200million via database).

The bank for cookies/cakes/biscuits/icecreams are useless, they're just small numbers. You just need to be careful when using give command.
      KVIrc User

Comment

I'd have to agree with the 2 above.. No point in making a bank for cookies, icecream, and biscuits. Type the right command ,and you'll be good. Re-read what you typed before pressing 'enter'.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X