X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race sugg.

Hi
    I have a sugg. For race
    I think that there is a command like /gfcp or /gotofirstcheckpoint like this so that player can tele to first cp of race coz sometime u got killed by newb or other player that do not know /rules and some time due to bug or other reas.
    So I req that ple add a /gfcp so that player can tele to first check point of race if some prob is there...
    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

There is /lcp and and there is another way.. He can make that Racer are other virtual world and if the race is finish you will be put back in the normal world..
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

/lcp works for first checkpoint aswell..

there is another way.. He can make that Racer are other virtual world and if the race is finish you will be put back in the normal world..
      I already suggested that and I think its a great idea and has no disadvantages, this will prevent non-racers from annoying, random vehicles in the track also sometimes the roadtrip rams me off the track..

For every race, the objects needed for that particular race, should be loaded in a different Virtual World.

Comment

Then a race teleport would be useless (like /GR9 /GR10), also that there was some change not to allow /lcp on first checkpoint because there are so many people abusing it.

If you are getting annoyed by a noob, /report them.
        If you want to get back to the race start, type the race teleport command.

For virtual world, i'd say NO. I disagree the idea to make all races in another virtual world, instead let admins decide which virtual world will be used on each race.
        KVIrc User

Comment

/lcp not work for first cp and no tele comand is working when u /join race server say first /leave to use another cmd like tele command or other
          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

the /lcp dont tele us to the 1st cp it was removed by some reason but i think this will be good if we can tele at 1st cp bcuz few days ago i was rammed verry badley in race it was at /gr1 when i got rammed my car goes out from the road and i fall down from the road and i my car waslittle bit away from the cpthe 1st cp was behind my car when race started i got rammed and fall down then i type /lcp but i didn't tele at 1st cp and then i /leave the race and i think its needed bcuz if we didn't get 1st cp and we are too far from 1st cp we have to go back and then we can get the cp but if /lcp tele us at 1st cp then it dosent matter how far are you from starting cp you can instantly go at starting point but without it we have to drive our car at starting point.
            sorry for my bad English cant type clearly from mobile

Comment

i Agreed with your Suggestion there is need of command to teleport to race start checkpoint[some reasons] but i would Suggest that races should be done in virtual world and if possible with grid positions.Sometimes a new players join race and start pushing/ramming which is annoying and even sometimes we are pushed out of race start Checkpoint and Npcs also occur in races and so i think Virtual world will be best with new races.
              Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
              VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X