Hp solutoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hp solutoin

i was ingame 10 mins ago and there were a Hp in progress , i've took the lead 2 times , but Some noobs that i reported them many many many times kept killing me (and really pissed me off that made me Ragequit) so i got an idea to suggest this , and hope that this one won't be ignored ,
    So , When a player use /hp , he will be auto-disarmed , like admins don't have to do it by them own , There will be less reports about dm in hp and admins won't keep spam the cmd /disarmall
    And i know sometimes , we can find a Glass that no one can see but i waas thinking about enablig /pat and /spray in /hp (after doing this script ofc)
    Hope you like it , and Thank you for your Time
    i know that this kind of suggestion was made before but Too bad that it didn't accepted , i just wanna revive it and i've seen some of its comment , like SugarX who said that admins always disarm players ..... But i didn't see that today and it was more than 5 admins ingame , So sorry if you think that i've stolen them idea (7of9 and Mertens) But i didn't meant that cause i really think taht this Script will be really usefull aand Thank you again
    Last edited by bibo_lilo; 12-09-14, 01:43 PM.
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

1+ Liked the Idea for 1 Reason:
    Yesterday there was a hp in progress too and when i always keep running the Dmer in /hp has been jailed but when he was un-jailed i watched him keep killing people in /hp so i keep typing /HealMe and he killed me so i was so so so angry so i reported him.
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

No biggy bibo if I suggested it already I still support it
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

I like your idea Bibo, it wouldn't be hard nor harmful to add the disarming to the HP, I also would like to suggest a few ideas of my own regarding making the HP searching more fair:

1) When a player kills a Goo Hunter, they would get teleported somewhere else (to the SF Airport for instance) or get automatically killed.

2) When a player teleports to the HP they will no longer be able to create Player Objects unless they teleport somewhere else or kill themselves and so it should be for spawning Vehicles, and it has come to my attention that there are some Goos that are meant to be for Vehicles only so it might be a good idea to make a command for Admins so that when a HP is created, they could enable the use of Vehicle spawning or not.

3) When a player teleports to the HP, they will no longer be able to use the (/Rocket - /Sniper - /Flamer - /Grenades) commands, and if the Goo requires those commands for hidden Glass and such then there should be as well as the Second suggestion a command that allows there usage or not.

Despite the fact that there are Admins that watch and keep an eye on the Goo doesn't mean that they could see every ongoing action in the Goo so my Suggestions would also be quite helpful in making it easier for the Admins to watch the Goo and for the players to search fairly for it.
        Last edited by Antonio; 13-09-14, 04:53 AM.
        No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

Comment

No matter if re-suggest it because i think the way i suggested it was bad.I still support this idea
          1.Admins don't need to disarm players everytime.This will be useful for admins.
          I have some ideas of mine:
          1)It should be auto- disable for players to spawn weapons(Grenade,Rocket,Flamer,sniper........),crea ting pobs and spawn vehicles.
          2)Whenever a player will try to kill or annoy a goo hunter they should be auto-jail and they should not be able to teleport to the goo location after being release from the jail(when they type the /hp command they should be auto teleport to an airport or somewhere else).
          Last edited by Mertens; 13-09-14, 05:50 AM.
          "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X