Auto Banned Suggestions !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Banned Suggestions !!

I Think have auto banned in game when admins afk ! player report too many time and nobody banned him ! 10 player report him and auto kicker report too many time ! He is use aimbot

Last edited by Nobody; 17-09-14, 07:08 AM.

Absolutely no. This feature would be abused by people yelling "All /report id x" in chat. Meanwhile the player gets reported 5 times and banned, even if they had not cheated.

Ive seen innocent players get auto kicked because one player believes they are cheating, then gets all their friends to report this player.

The responsibility of banning players can only be given to admins and anti-cheat systems, not players.

I realise that it is likely that the example you gave was a cheater since he got kicked many times, but this system would fail in so many other cases
    Last edited by Nate; 17-09-14, 07:08 AM.

Comment

This will not help dude. Auto banning Innocent players lol

Comment

i have an idea for this , if the player gets auto-kicked 1st time , and come's back again and get reported too much again , his IP get's auto-banned then.
        edgy scout main

Comment

As i already said,

The responsibility of banning players can only be given to admins and anti-cheat systems, not players.
          This could literally be abused to ban innocent players.

Comment

Originally posted by Elixir View Post
            i have an idea for this , if the player gets auto-kicked 1st time , and come's back again and get reported too much again , his IP get's auto-banned then.

The Biker War

________Once upon a time there lived 2 clans of bikers in GamerX which hate each other. The clans are VNT and Suzuki, both have so many members. They're deadly killers and pro bikers, although both clan are originally lived in same country and populated in a city called Las Venturas. They loved to do bike race over their own rule, not by the GamerX Racing system, and also often spam to ask for countdown with many z on the plz word that sometimes annoying other players.

________One day a battle over both clan happen in the populated Las Venturas area. One of Suzuki member start to use rocket to kill his opponent, the VNT used their gun to shoot them back. Afterall, VNT made many kills, the Suzuki members didn't believe how it can happen, so they reported the VNT members for aimbot, but one of Suzuki member was too mad and he shouted on chat "VNT IS CHEATER CLAN" and also "VNT animBOT adm pls banned id 65 VNt aimbot". In the same time, the server administrator received big amounts of reports. The admins was unable to handle the reports quickly, until the Suzuki reported for 5 times and lead to autokick for the VNT members. The VNT members did the same to Suzukis. This lead a large flame war and report command abusive.

________It was also making other players get annoyed. Until the situation was able to handle a little bit due to decreased players on the server after they got kicked. So the admins decide to warn and punish those players who related to this abusive war, they also banned some cheaters that was correctly reported. And finally the players played happily after.

Credits to Nate for small part of the story.

Oh well that wasn't real story. I'm not really good at making narrative text.
            What if they can repeat it and get the wrong player banned? Although the story might be true at some part but it didn't end like that. But atleast there's possibility where it can be abused.

So i disagree on this idea. There are admins here to ban those unfair players.
            Last edited by Robo; 17-09-14, 02:34 PM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Good Story Robo Thanks you ^^ I will think when i post my Suggestions !! !

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X