[GameMode]Many suggestion(11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GameMode]Many suggestion(11)

Hello, I've searched for the following suggestions below using the "Advanced Search" and even searched in the "Suggestions" section, some are similar to the ones below and some were never suggested at all in the current forum. I don't remember if it was already suggested in the old one.

1st suggestion, Add a new hitsound to the /ths command list which is exactly as the same as the one in video above

2nd suggestion, Add the shield and health damage as shown in the video(if you hit someone, it appears above him and appears above my screen when I receive damage), besides to the "You killed [PlayerName]" and "Killed by [PlayerName]" features, and the [/ths > Announce Only] thing which is (already existed) doesn't get replaced instead of the new feature [This suggestion is only for all events with the exception of fallout]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3rd suggestion, The [/ths > Announce Only] thing should be shouldn't appear when the target has't got any damage.

4th suggestion, Allow /jp usage while the goo/p-goo exists and disallow it in a specified field(the same one as the /gpo field for the goo/p-goo), also the same thing applies for the animations/holding objects.

5th suggestion, The nickname of the player gets invisible for players in "Siege Event" because I've tried it other server and found it more fun.

6th suggestion, Add the /getname ID command to display the player nickname(a similar command to /getid but for player nickname, it exists in IRC too). I know /tr or /tr2 command is enough but I guess it might be clearer and clearer.

7th suggestion, A new addition to the rules list which says "Trusted Players are not allowed to do /ts (Disable spectating) command as they wish, only allowed when they wish to make a P-Goo.

8th suggestion, Attackers skins get changed to
    /skin 170

while Defenders skins get changed to
    /skin 176

in Siege Event only.

9th suggestion, Re-add the old race feature(record) in races.

10th suggestion, Re-add the old race feature(checkpoints count and seconds have passed) in races.

11th suggestion, GamerX should contain a FPS count, many newbies ask for it [Fraps contains it but some don't want to download it]

PS: some of those suggestion were existed in the past and removed for some reason, anyways I don't know why since I was inactive at that time but they were really cool ones.

PS2: some of these suggestions are related to A/D server but I guess it's possible to add them to a normal server since I remember such a server in the the past.
    Last edited by Multihunter; 01-10-14, 01:14 AM.

Originally posted by Multihunter View Post
    7th suggestion, A new addition to the rules list which says "Trusted Players are not allowed to do /ts (Disable spectating) command as they wish, only allowed when they wish to make a P-Goo.
    Why shouldnt it be allowed for us to disable spec?
    + how do you tell if one is searching for a place to put a goo or not?

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X