Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event suggg

i wanna suggest something new for the events , which is :
    in Capture the flag / TeamDeathMatch / Siege ..... events Players Can't see enemies Name over their heads but they can see their team mates's name , Cause players can locate his enemy by seeing his name from far away and that's nut really Pro's thing you know , but with this new thing , events will be harder and Cooler
    Hope you Like it , and Thank you
    Note : this suggestion is made for Team events , LMS is excluded
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

this will be too much hard for me but dont know about others without names we wont be able to see whome we killed and the opponent will also don't know who he is fighting with like i am going to take flag and some one came in front of me and dueling with me i lost and dont know who he was.and what if opponent team had a player who use aimbot (he is new) and only we know he use aimbor because he kills us easily without even aiming on us or a player in opponent team got health hack and then dont know the nane and id then we cant report him or if you are alone at one place and hacker comes to you for killing you he use health hack and you cant see its health decreases or remains same he can use any hack he want in front of you and your all team mates and you cant report also only his team mates can see his id and name but what if he didn't use his hacks when his team mates are near him. i disagree with this idea dont take it personal but this can be a big advantage for hackers I hope you understand

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
      LMS is excluded

There is already that feature for LMS.

Like other people said in conclusion, it will be hard to know if there are someone attacking or steal the flag. So i disagree on this idea.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X