Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Sprinting on events.

Hello;

So, this idea consists into enable infinite sprinting on events. Not sure if i'm the only one but getting tired on a ''lms'' for example it's kinda annoying and even more when you keep trying to get many kills as you can and suddenly, a guy who didn't do anything the entire event comes to fight against you with full stamina.

"- It's san andreas physics, deal with it and don't run too much if you don't want to get your player tired" Please, i've seen a lot of ideas that turns the game more "fair" and more enjoyable.
    In my point of view, won't be abusive like a player command to get the stamina back, because it would be already infinite to everyone who joins the event.
    Also, could be an ''addon'' that could be enabled by an admin when the event starts (Like /togglederbystuff) which on this case would be /tisp (/toggle infinite sprinting).

make it for all the server, not only events
    1+

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
      Hello;

So, this idea consists into enable infinite sprinting on events. Not sure if i'm the only one but getting tired on a ''lms'' for example it's kinda annoying and even more when you keep trying to get many kills as you can and suddenly, a guy who didn't do anything the entire event comes to fight against you with full stamina.

"- It's san andreas physics, deal with it and don't run too much if you don't want to get your player tired" Please, i've seen a lot of ideas that turns the game more "fair" and more enjoyable.
      In my point of view, won't be abusive like a player command to get the stamina back, because it would be already infinite to everyone who joins the event.
      Also, could be an ''addon'' that could be enabled by an admin when the event starts (Like /togglederbystuff) which on this case would be /tisp (/toggle infinite sprinting).
      I am not for this idea as I agree with the San Andreas physics part.

Comment

I really like this idea, and just as ScoutZ say I want it to apply for the whole server since it can be annoying in a situation like running in stairs during a goo and your sprint runs out, and a player who doesn't know the rules shoots you.

Comment

+1 dbz its a cool idea

Comment

+1 , we need it in events and also finding difficult goos / p-goos , so i suggest to add it to the whole game (events+freeroam)
            edgy scout main

Comment

1+ Great Idea !

Comment

This command should not be provided in the whole server since the latter sometimes have a sprint event and about goo/p-goo, players has to work hardly in order to get it, also some players sometimes suggest to disable /sprint command for themselves near the goo whilst it's negative for them. I will just say like CasHewZ said, admins get a command to enable it in events.
                Last edited by Multihunter; 11-10-14, 12:36 AM.

Comment

+1 Make it

Comment

+1 good idea

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X