Clear All

• Infinity ammo

i suggestion when spawn get infinity ammo^_^

please i hope add this to the server

Originally posted by varun
    NO Never Are U Mad!!!!
    What A Suggestion.-1
    Stop posting useless things. If you vote say something useful
    OT: If you want infinite weapons teleport to /ammo and buy ammo from ammunation.

Comment

I agree with the suggestion. Not infinity but the amount of bullets should be increased. Many players fight often with sawn-off and the bullets are 0 so adding this suggestion will be good for the players.
      Edit: Hoss was fater
      During fight if a person tele to /ammo then the player will think that he cheated and he teleported to a different place

Comment

This is not a good idea , teleport to /guns - /ammo , or kill players and pick the ammo & guns.

Comment

No, then there are even more people who shoot continuously around, which is now already, but with full ammunition that would be even worse... -1

Comment

not a goooooood idea yiu can count in cheater you can buy it fro ammo store

Comment

Lke the others said, no way in hell...

Reason being... About 100 reasons, yet I'll list a few why it will most likely not be done.

- Infinity ammo will increase the amount of Spawnkilling and abuse of weapons.
              - We already have /SC and /ammo like the others said...
              - There are also Random weapon Spawn Points at every Spawn Location.
              - Whilst Admins check reports, the ammo would mess up trying to find No reload, ammo hackers...etc
              - Admins also someimes give out a random weapon, yet the abuse of thise can get the admin punished, so don't keep asking them for guns or ammo...
              sigpic

Comment

Its Not a Good Idea.. Theres Already Some Commands For Weapons: /Guns /Sc /Ammo .
                Noooo...

Last edited by OfficialNick; 15-02-15, 06:21 PM.

Comment

-1 Bad Idea
                  Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_321 View Post
                    Its Not a Good Idea.. Theres Already Some Commands For Weapons: /Guns /Sc /Ammo .
                    Noooo...

Originally posted by Stonic. View Post
                    -1 Bad Idea
                    Did you both even see when was the last reply posted? It was over a year ago.

Comment

Yea Blackid, I Know

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X