New events idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New events idea!

I want some new in event like it have a map.The map which is in end of line mission of san.
    It is a event in which we work in team each team have different goo and opposit team have target to get that goo and the goo is difficult to find and on map opposit team players icon is not be display.It just like Prince of prasia in wich prince is jumping on the walls and other things and find some object to win the map of end of line os must be upgraded.those team which find goo and kill all players of other team is winner and get event point and cookies.Player must have sword knife a hand gun three wepon.
    I think admin must add this event into gx.
    The name of this is (Prince of prasia's goo)because it is just like prince of prasia pop
    Last edited by Mr.Devil; 16-10-13, 04:48 PM. Reason: just to add some text

If I'm understanding correctly, isn't this just the same as CTF?...But a Goo replacing the flag..

and isn't it a race to find the goo first but in a team? Which is exactly the same as a Goo Hunt

-1 on my part.. Sorry
    sigpic

Comment

As Coickid said it is Just like Goo Hunt and as u r saying that "Just like Prince of Persia's Jumping animations" which is not Possible without Modding and If I am Correct Admins Not gonna Add New Animations Just only for Your Event.
      So Sorry to Say -1

P.S: Its Prince of Persia Instead of Prince of Prasia
      sigpic
      A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
      I Can Survive.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X