New Gamepaying(drift bonous)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gamepaying(drift bonous)

When we enter into any car then we have to choise that we have to activate drift bonous or not.
    When player do drift the he got drift bonous and those player which have cover 100000 drift bonous admin give him one point (depend on admin)or to give cookies cake bascit etc. or some cash.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mr.Devil; 17-10-13, 01:24 AM. Reason: improving it

It will Put a Lot of Load on the Server, I think.
    and Drift Bonus is not needed in my opinion
    and what u r saying that We Have to choose to activate or not, I can only Say that If will be accepted then There Should not be any. Choice, Drift Bonus Should be Given Just like the Stunt Bonus.
    Ur Suggestion is Good But Not Proper.
    There Should not be any Deadline Like 100000 drift Bonus. Player Should Directly awarded with Money Only, as Awarding with Event point Doesn't make Sense and Cookies cakes and Biscuits for Just Drifts Seems Unfair.
    So, IF it will be Accepted,The Award Should be only Cash and there Should not be a Deadline which a person has to Cross.
    All on Admins
    sigpic
    A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
    I Can Survive.

Comment

I don't know. That does not sound particularly for me and there is already the stunt bonus. -1 ...sorry.

Comment

Drift, Using Speed Boost, Using SJB All gives a stunt bonus.. If you jump (Using sjb) And then drift it will give you some cash. Stunt Bonus is already there. No need for Drift Bonus. -1.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X