Avoid Spam ingame/irc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid Spam ingame/irc

We see That Players Wants More than 5 rockets so they just spam the cmd sometimes they got kicked for repeating and it appears on irc as spam . i meant to say there should be a cmd like /rocket [Amount] like if a players type /rocket and appears like /rocket [Amount] Like we do /givecookie n appears on screen id amount
    if u know what i mean
    p.s SOrry for my bad english (R.I.P ENGLISH)

Yes , i'm agree with you , need to add some commands for rocket amount , to avoid the spam.

Comment

Would agree if not fact that /rocket command is one of most abused cmds ingame. There should be a time block between next /rocket use (you would be able to get next /rocket after 3 mins example). Problem of spam on irc would be solved (which inst a big problem since echo bots wont be banned/kicked for spam)
      Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Not agree, because people will take rockets from /ga and /m again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
          Not agree, because people will take rockets from /ga and /m again and again.
          That is not related to the suggestion, i heard there is a way to prevent that (thanks to tocha for the suggestion) where the pickups won't be re-spawn until the player is dead, also if it's not working, i heard that there is suggestion (by admins) to remove those pickups.
          So you don't need to worry, however i support this suggestion.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Agree with you and the amount of cookies will be lost during this

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X