How chainsaw works at /ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How chainsaw works at /ammo

I was in game like 15 min ago when i need to get armour. So i go to /ammo and talk to the seller when I heard someone shooting at me (its already normal to see new ppl trying to dmg/kill everyone). When he realize i was unkilleable that way, he (it doesnt matter his name) use the chainsaw and killed me, taking away my ks (more than 70, not fair its you ask me).

So here i am, suggestion to check how chainsaw works at /ammo, cause its only a matter of time to newbies go to /ammo and use chainsaw to get kills/revenge.

As far as I know, once the one who damaged you has done a damage to you even if you were talking to the saller, his character will jump a meter above where he was standing and he will be warned as well, at that time you should've got time to escape. Besides, this is why there's a report command(/report id reason). You could also use the adventage of the "can't be killed" thing and report him while he's trying to damage you but I guess it's a bit hard to get his Name/Id.. Anyways, that's all.
    Last edited by Multihunter; 01-11-14, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Yeah, i know about the dmg-recoil thing. The problem its not that i get killed or not, its about this "bug". Let me set an example: i get killed by someone but first i get his armour down. He probably go to /ammo so i respawn and go there and get my "revenge". He probably report me (and get me a 1-3 min jail) but the dmg its already done. I not pretty sure if i see here or somewhere else that ppl in /ammo cant take out their guns: when they try to do it, its automatically change to hand. Btw, why u need guns in a place where its not allowed to kill?

Comment

When Someone Dead You, You Need To Report In The Ammo Nation Its Not Allowed To Shoot., if anyone tries Jump He Up, You Get Free Armour At /Wwk And /Goto 6 .

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X