Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Gamemode] New Class/Spawnzone at SF airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode] New Class/Spawnzone at SF airport?

My idea is to have more players in one place. So a player will see more other players around them.. I always hear from newbies asking "where is everyone" then others say go at /Ga (SF Airport). Seeing more players around is more fun right?

If ever this has a chance to happen. I suggest when players join the server. the first class they will see in the selection is the Airport class so most will choose it. Just like Medic class because some are lazy to choose class or because there are more people at medic spawn?

-Sorry if i can't explain it really well since my english is bad and i know most of you will disagree. I've been thinking of this all day and i can't sleep haha

Feel free to give your opinion.
    Last edited by iceCube; 05-11-14, 10:55 PM.

Hmm I don't think this could work. People spawning at the airport would be spawn killed way too easily in my opinion. Also I don't think it's a good idea to have a redzone in the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
      Hmm I don't think this could work. People spawning at the airport would be spawn killed way too easily in my opinion. Also I don't think it's a good idea to have a redzone in the airport.
      if we can't have a redzone in the airport then maybe we could have a random spawnpoint. Spawn in different spots in the airport far from each other spawn points.

Edit: Forgot to add, maybe we could use some anti-spawn kill just like in the events?

thanks for your opinion.
      Last edited by iceCube; 05-11-14, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Nice idea but it will be so boring if we won't be able to use rockets at /ga. SF airport is the place where 70% of the rocketing is done. After adding red zones at /ga, players won't be able to use rockets because rockets are having a wide range so it might be possible that if an individual will use rocket away from red zone, his rockets may travel to the red zone, resulting in a rule break. -1

Comment

I like this ide, but maybe must they spawn in another place in gamerx, not in SF Airpprt since it is an DM and stunt place.
          Maybe they can spawn in another place, and that they will start with godmode for the first 10 seconds, with no weapons, after the godmode is turned automaticallt off they will get weapons etc.

Comment

giving god mode to players when they spawn for 10 sec god mode this have been suggested many times and also this idea is rejected all the time because of some reason and class at /ga maybe no as everyone knows admins many times announce /ga and then they give rockets and also minigun and bombs and if there will be a redzone we wont be able to do these things again because there will be redzone and these things are not allowed in redzone /ga is one of famous places in gamerx everyone can do there anything like rocketing minigun kill etc maybe this is our funzone so we should not make itredzone sorry idea is good but there are many things that changes this idea to not good -1

Comment

Guys, actually I think icecube got a really really good point.

I'm thinking we can just leave 2 spawnpoints. For example, half of all the classes would spawn in medic spawn zone, and the other half of the classes would spawn at army spawn zone (/wwk).

In that way, there will more people near to /ga, and this zone will be as popular as it used to be before. Also if we do it, there will be more people concentrated in the same zones, and as you said, people will be happier to have more players near them.

I really would like if we do it, and I think it would really help the server.
              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
                Guys, actually I think icecube got a really really good point.

I'm thinking we can just leave 2 spawnpoints. For example, half of all the classes would spawn in medic spawn zone, and the other half of the classes would spawn at army spawn zone (/wwk).

In that way, there will more people near to /ga, and this zone will be as popular as it used to be before. Also if we do it, there will be more people concentrated in the same zones, and as you said, people will be happier to have more players near them.

I really would like if we do it, and I think it would really help the server.
                Yep Lorsimon is right im with IceCube this is good idea
                My Youtube Channel
                GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Thank you for clearing it up Simon.

You have a good point there too. If we can't put a spawnzone in the airport then just remove those spawnzone that is rarely used. Leaving 2-3 spawns e.g only Medic, Police and Army Spawn. There will be more people in each spawnzones. Army spawn should be the main one since it's the closest to the airport..
                  _____
                  Sorry if others don't understand.. Well i haven't said that remove all spawnzones and have only one spawnzone. I just want players closer to each other.

-thanks

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X