Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My suggestion

My suggestion
    As I used to play in other server, I've seen that every single server has it own Main Event. I want to suggest an Event (This Event should establish on 25th, Dec each year)
    It's called X'mas Tournament (It's a TDM Match or Racing Challenges) and the team/person who win TDM/Racing Challenges will get many many prizes.

Hope it will added

Peace,
    Last edited by AlonE; 10-11-14, 12:30 PM.

Well I just saw you introduction thread and you seem new here (As the thread shows) anyways I would like to tell you that there is a Events section on forums already.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd....php?34-Events

You can just make a thread and post there to host a Event anytime you want and I think Its depended on the GamerX team if they want to host the event every year at some specific date. In my opinion the event section on forum is enough for the server to host different events on different dates in the same year. Hope you understand what i mean.
    Last edited by Spraky_99; 10-11-14, 03:12 PM.

Comment

You can just make a thread and post there to host a Event anytime you want and I think Its depended on the GamerX team if they want to host the event every year at some specific date. In my opinion the event section on forum is enough for the server to host different events on different dates in the same year. Hope you understand what i mean.
      yeah good idea
      Moderator: Your forum signature was removed because it was too big
      >>>>find me any where<<<<

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X