Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE-ANTICHEAT] Remote-jacking anticheat

Dear GamerX community members and staff,

Recently I got banned by an administrator because he thought I was remote jacking (a.k.a. cleo troller).
    But, it wasn't me.

To evoid circumstances like this, GamerX could easily implent an anti cheat against this. Or an auto-message to online staff members. As it looks like noone is cheating on the player that is spinning (except himself) the staff members could use some script assistance to find the real culprit.

In the "Read before posting" topic there's said I shouldn't post an example code for this, but herewith I do it anyway.
    The code is just an example of how to detect this kind of mods, and is posted by a SA-MP Beta Tester (JernejL).

Link:
    http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=259745

Thanks for reading,
    Thresh

Wow NyCe Anti Cheat Thresh

Comment

Originally posted by Thresh View Post
      Dear GamerX community members and staff,

Recently I got banned by an administrator because he thought I was remote jacking (a.k.a. cleo troller).
      But, it wasn't me.
      You cannot say that the decision made by admin is wrong. I was the one who reported you. Whatsoever, I'm not here to elaborate about your stuff. However, I guess admins are enough for this job to find hackers.

Wouldn't mind too if that gets add too. +1
      Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

+1 Good Idea Sir

Comment

Good Idea
          Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X