X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DENIED] Warning System

Suggesting a Command For Trusted Players and Admins

if a Trusted Player or any admin watch a Newbie Rocketing at Red-Zone, Tele in Fight, or breaking any Rules

Instead of jailing him directly or warning him in /pm Warn him by /Warn {Player id} Reason

You Have Been Warned For Rocketing at Red Zone "admins are Watching You read /rules /ski /noob"

i know admins keep an eye on every player who gets /reported, but its embarrassing when they break the rule again n again [while admins are afk] or simply just quit the game coz they got jailed without warning.

if this Topic is already Posted before by anyone. simply reply if you think it sux no need to brag...

MESSAGE IN RED WILL make them read with some fear, and also others will Follow Rules and stay low and
    if you think this can Control massive Rule-break at spawn then plz add it

hhmm....Idea NOT BAD :3 it will help remind player stop it :3 when no have admins to we report them :3 so +1

Comment

/pm id message
      /report id reason]

Even the player blocked pms, admins can still pm them.

KVIrc User

Comment

I think that's not a good idea and not needed , agree with Robo_N1X.

Comment

I think /report is enough and like Robo said many players block pms and admins have a command /NR to remove all the respective rockets from their 100 meter or more. So let admins do their duty because ADMINS are made for that only

Regards
          [_Price_]
          Last edited by DevilX; 21-10-13, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Not gonna be added.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X