X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rulebreakers, Punishing System

Where is the auto punishing system which is requsted so many times? -.-
    People keeps breaking rules.

And like on today there came some guy named: mishima who used programs to increase lag in fights.
    Which gave him able to 8 shot with his sawnoffs and when i was about to kill him he teleported away. (in a fight)
    + no one of admins suprise suprise didn't react to my personal messages or to reports on that time.
    There is a way to make good Anti rulebrekaing system for that if its that about.
    I am scripter too you can ask me to do something too if you cannot create that.
    Don't need to leave it to be made with just that reason that "you are able to do it too".

They breaking rules because they think that they never get caught if we don't post about things to forums.
    And yeah its stupid that i have to come to type 10 lines text to forums so you can only then affect to those things.
    We have /report and /pm but where is active admins?
    Jail times should really be more longer if they wont make that system 1 min for rocket in rz? and gets increased only with 1 min when it happens again.
    Last edited by liinor; 21-10-13, 02:17 PM. Reason: needed more text

Want to post a suggestion post it here:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...uggestionstion

And a same kind of suggestion was posted and got denied:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...Warning-System

So no need!
    Regards
    [_Price_]

Comment

tbh I think we need a report section here in the forums because sometimes cheaters won't be since because they can turn off their cheats, also some rulebreakers know the no reload bug as well whic is NOT allowed and abusable as hell, but then when you report them , they will just switch to normal cbug to avoid a ban.

Admins do their jobs btw, maybe sometimes they don't read your reports because they are AFK but i don't know tho, but really reports here are always being checked so you shouldn't worry about and make a post like this. If you got any suggestion to improve the report system post them here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...16-Suggestions

and LOL this price guy keeps forum ban evading. ^ ( or should i say kid since he actually is but most important he really act as one )
      Last edited by UltimateSoldier; 21-10-13, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateSoldier View Post
        tbh I think we need a report section here in the forums because sometimes cheaters won't be since because they can turn off their cheats, also some rulebreakers know the no reload bug as well whic is NOT allowed and abusable as hell, but then when you report them , they will just switch to normal cbug to avoid a ban.

Admins do their jobs btw, maybe sometimes they don't read your reports because they are AFK but i don't know tho, but really reports here are always being checked so you shouldn't worry about and make a post like this. If you got any suggestion to improve the report system post them here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...16-Suggestions

and LOL this price guy keeps forum ban evading. ^ ( or should i say kid since he actually is but most important he really act as one )
        Dude. I know that it may detect it has no reload. I just wondered if admins could be a little more active or something it just most of time that they are afk when im there and when they are afk they are almost everyone afk. Yeah mean't about ammo hackers that admins should be more online because this kind of players messing. But I want anti rulebreaking system too. And im sure that they can give their response here and then move it to suggestion thread if its really needed. But this thread was for to Talk about server related stuff here.
        So it means that I' am not wrong with thread. And now i would like if admins would come to drop their views.

Comment

Somewhat u r Right, Jail for only 1 minute for Rockets in RZ is not Enough and many Other Punishments are also Not Enough as the RuleBreaker's Crime.

but Bro plz post in Suggestions.
          sigpic
          A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
          I Can Survive.

Comment

It's up to admins for how long will they jail someone for rocketing the spawn or anything else , admins aren't robots to be 24/7 in game and to check evry single report you know admins have their own life. About report section it was suggested on old forums and it got denied.
            For anti rule breaking system it's up to our scripters and owners not to you.
            Last edited by Delija; 22-10-13, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Wow a rulebreaker asking for rulebreak punishing system...
              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
                Wow a rulebreaker asking for rulebreak punishing system...
                give this man a cookie +1

Liinor do you even know whats "anti rule breaking system" and lagg hack/tele in fight?

Reasons against this suggestion:

1:most newbies never read /rules, and 25% of them are hackers, yes they teleport in fight, they rocket and they
                dont even /care till they are /registerd, and suggesting them to jail for longer. will make them all /quit the
                server. which is not good for server i guess, so why dont you let the admins do there work

2:when admins are afk, u can still chat with them on irc "# text" and call them back

3:about Anti rulebrekaing system, YOU WANT ANTI RULEBREAKING SYSTEM WHEN THERE IS ALREADY ONE active?
                or u want anti rulebreaking for players who tele in fight or who lagg 500+...? make no sense

4:no need for complaint topic, Posting pictures of hackers daily will become an advertisement of many hacking
                software's

/Report /Pm admin on forums or IRC with pics is much better and nonspaming.

Lorsimon pm me ingame for your cookies.

Comment

SINCE WHEN DID YOU GUYS SEE ME RULEBREAKING? - Im sure blackmailing isn't allowed in this server either about saying things of me what i haven't done especially when them are said by Trusted Players. - if you say spawn killing Its not spawn killing when kills people at red zone. Spawn killing is to kill players who spawns and haven't moved or shot yet after spawning!

1. and 2. YES I BEEN DOING THIS AND I KEEP DOING THAT AND IF THIS SUGGESTION IS NOT GONNA GET THIS BETTER THAT ADMINS WOULD NOT NEED TO STAY AFK IN SERVER WHEN THE ALERT IS ON AND MEANING OF THE ANTI RULEBREAKING SYSTEM IT IS JUST AN ENTIRETY OF THE SYSTEM.

3. AS AN SCRIPTER I KNOW THAT ITS POSSIBLE TO MAKE GOOD ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM BY ADDING MORE THINGS TO IT, YOU Don't HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF SCRIPTING SO LET JUST PEOPLE WHO HAS IT AND ADMINS TO SEND RESPONSES TO THIS KIND OF THREADS, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO COME TO TRY REWAKE THIS WITH YOUR "smartness", DECRYPT YOUR HATE IN SERVER OR IN SOMEWHERE ELSE. THIS IS SUGGESTION THREAD NOT TO HATING, DO NOT COME TO CONTINUE IT ANYMORE!

YOU AREN NOT GONNA GET A REWARD OF SAYING RULE NUMBER 4, Admins must seen your behaving in game atleast I did and you WON'T REALIZE IT BY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!

Close this topic, im sure he tries to respond! -.-

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X